chapter 3

Night after night I hear myself say 
Why can't this feeling just fade away 
There's no one like you (no one like you) 
You speak to my heart (speak to my heart) 
It's such a shame we're worlds apart

We were really tired after the game. That stupidmura actually has a ball to angry (pout) at me because I got injured in the game. He has a gut to ignore me all day. A day without his loud mouth makes my day lonely.

As usual, we were eating in the dining Hall. Nobody is talking they can feel a very heavy atmosphere around sawamura. Sawamura who usually the spirit of the team and always loud every day every minute actually sit quietly in his chair he eats his breakfast without saying anything.

Even Chris looking really worried when he sees sawamura like this. Chris looking at me with his eyes as if telling me to do something with sawamura bad mood. I just shrug it off. Now Chris and the rest of the team glaring at me. I can literary hear their command " do something! It is your fault, baka tanuki!" I sigh in my seat. Unwillingly I put my food tray beside sawamura who still dozing out from the I-don't-want-to-know-what-but-it-must-be-stupid thing.

I clear my throat loudly, " soooo, sawamura how's your day." I ask awkwardly while scrubbing my neck. I can hear a sound like something hit the table a lot. Even though I don't have eyes at the back of my head I can see all of my teammates either hit his head on a table or facepalm. Ah, Chris is definitely faced palming now.

I clear my throat again" ma well errr you know, it is not like you so I am a little worried" sawamura eyes look bigger and his face show a suprised expression. " well you know right. Your head is not good at processing something that difficult. You just have to be your idiot and loud self hahahah". 'duak' the sound of kuramochi head on the table

' If you keep complaining then do it in my place please' I grumble. Weirdly sawamura did not answer my insult. I honestly feel really uncomfortable now. I rub the back of my neck and sigh loudly." Look,... I am sorry okay. I don't know you hate it that much" I said as sincerely as I could.  Sawamura look at my face with his angry (pouting) face. 

"mmmmmhmmm" sawamura let out unaudiable sound

I let out another sigh from my mouth. "Then what should I do to make you forgive me?"

Sawamura turns his head fast as if he waiting for me to said that, he grins from ear to ear. I really fear for what he will say next.

"Ah, before you said it, I WILL not catch your pitch. I am a captain you know. I am very busy" I said while swinging my finger left and right"

Sawamura angrier(pouting) even more than before, He frowned and smiled.

"Then, lets have a date!"

Yup, that definitely makes my heart skip a beat for a little.

"Oooohhhh sawamura since when you like me so much. Hmmm I know that I am very popular but I don't know you like me THAT much" I teased him

Sawamura face gone red and white and red in a second, He looks very funny right now

"GEH! BAKA TANUKI. who likes someone who has bad personality like you!"

That jab me in the heart

" I mean, I need to buy a new glove and I honestly don't know how to choose a good glove so I thought you could give me some advice"

Sawamura seems look troubled, I smiled " Okay, let's meet after school. while we are at it, let's watch a new movie. It seems really populer " I check my phone for my newest information about the film.

Sawamura golden eyes shine with excitement, " Sounds good!"

"Let's make a pinky promise!" sawamura said, he show me his little finger.

I dazed by his cute and innocent smile. Unconsciously I smile a bit. "Okay" I circle my bigger little finger above his. 

yubi kiri genman

uso tsuitara

hari sen bon nomasu

yubi kitta

Seems very satisfied with the promise we make sawamura let go my finger and go back to his usual loud self. As if the heavy cloud lift out from the class, all of our team mate let out a relief sigh.

I still in dazed and look at my little finger. Hmmm not bad.

not bad at all....