Miraculously Possible (crossover): Part 4 (1392 words)

"Lucky charm!"

Flower petals swirl around her, dropping a coil of rope into her hands.

"Over here, Drakken!" Kim shouts from a rooftop.

He whips around towards her voice. "Kim Possible!" The ground shakes as he lumbers his way over to her. "You trying to hide from me? Can you not handle my new form?" he gloats, flexing his massive body.

She shields her eyes, "Yeah, you know what? I actually can't handle it."

Ladybug leaps around the car, out of sight of Drakken. She motions to Chat who was holding his place behind a bush. He comes over to her. She hands him the bundle of rope. "Follow our lead." She whispers, "Get Ron to help you; have him stand back there." She points towards the opposite end of the clearing. He nods before she swings off to the building opposite Kim.

"I will finally be rid of you, once and for all!" Drakken yells as he throws his fist in Kim's direction. As his fist nears, she jumps, nearly receiving the blunt of his impact. She lands on his arm and latches herself on. "What? Are you a spider monkey now? Come here,"

"Drakken!"

He turns his head to see Ladybug across the clearing on top another building. "Oh, ladybug girl, you're back." he says while continuously trying to shake Kim off. "I have no beef with you, just stay out of my way!" he warns.

She shakes her head, "Mm, sorry, I can't let you hurt my new friend that you got over there, let alone my city." She gestures to the destruction of the square.

He grits his teeth, "What's with teens these days? They're all crime fighting know-it-alls.." he mumbles as he marches his way over to Ladybug.

Meanwhile on the ground, Chat and Ron scramble, stretching the rope across Drakken's path. His foot catches and be begins to topple. His hands open reflexively to catch himself, releasing the akumatized object. Kim snatches it and leaps backwards off Drakken. Ladybug releases her yoyo, catching Kim and bringing her up onto the roof with her. The thud of Drakken's fall shakes the ground.

"Want to do the honors? You just have to crush it." Ladybug instructs, smiling gently.

Kim nods, "With pleasure." She tosses the wad of bread onto the roof top and crushes it under her foot. A purple butterfly frantically emerges, causing Kim to take a step back. "What the- "

Ladybug swings her yoyo around and snatches it right from the air. Once back in her hand, the yoyo releases a white butterfly which floats away on the breeze. She notices Kim's slightly odd look. "Don't worry about it." She insists, but quickly adds "Or what's about to happen next." She descends from the roof top, Kim following in slight confusion.

Chat tosses the coiled up rope to Ladybug. She launches it into the air and yells "Miraculous Ladybug!". An infinite amount of red petals form from the rope and zoom through the air, restoring any damages from the akuma. Kim and Ron are wide eyed as they watch cars turn themselves back upright, buildings instantly repaired, and Drakken shrink back to his normal self.

"That... was awesome." Ron says as the last of the petals disappear from sight.

A familiar groan comes from behind them. Drakken struggles to his feet. "No no no! Hawkmoth!" he yells into the sky, "I demand you change me back!" after a moment of silence he grunts in frustration. "You call yourself a villain? When I actually want to be changed, you won't help me help you?!" he stomps his foot, "Sheego!"

"What?" she emerges from behind the group.

"Let's leave this forsaken city, and the selfish jerk they call a villain!" the last part he screams at the sky again.