Part 8

"Robbie Kay?" Chandler repeats.

"Yea uh, we dated a bit back." Robbie says. {BTW IN THIS STORY ROBBIE IS 14 SO NOTHINGS ILLEGAL!!}

"Yea." I let go of Robbie and look away.

"Oh. Interesting." Chandler sighs.

"...come on guys let's go to the lunch. We don't wanna be late now do we? Robbie can you make it?"

"Yea love, of course." Robbie smiles. I can see Chandler glaring at him. What's with that? I take both their wrists and walk to the cars. We all hop in.

"So Robbie, how old are you?" Chandler immediately questions. I shoot him a death glare.

"Fourteen. You?"

"Fourteen."

"Nice." Robbie looks out the window. We soon arrive to the restaurant. There was a long table lined up for the whole group. We all take our seats.

Andrew stands up," cheers to vacation!" We all raise our waters and sodas to that.

"Cheers!"

I sat next to Robbie and Chandler happened to sit across from us. Oh this'll be fuuuun. We order and eat. After that we all just talk in groups.

"Are you dating?"Chandler blurts out.

"What?!" I'm surprised.

"Oh no, no we are not. We are just really good friends. Why?" Robbie answered.

"Hmmm. No reason."

"Will you excuse me?" I ask Robbie and take Chandler aside. "Dude, Chandler what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing why?" He laughs.

I look around uneasily. "Because all of the sudden you're interested in my love life with Robbie Kay!" I whisper.

"What?" He squeaks. I roll my eyes and storm to my seat.

"Sorry about that, Robbie."

"It's fine darling." He assures.

"Ok you're my best friend right?" I ask.

"Uh yea. Of course why?"

"Because I need a favor..."