Part 29

I wake up feeling great for once. I take a quick shower and straighten my hair. Then I get dressed in an aqua tank top and black skinny jeans. Suddenly I hear hysterical laughter from Jake and probably one of his stupid friends.

"Hahahaha duudddee!!" Jake practically screams. I storm down the stairs into the game room. Our game room was huge but some how they managed to mess everything up.

"Hey Jake." I wave and look in awe around the room.

"Hey. Oh! My friend is over so don't be annoying." He points to the bathroom.

"Alright jeez. But you need to be quieter ok? Quiet means no annoying stuff." I reason. He nods. "Ok cool." I turn around and accidentally bump into his friend. As I run into him I fall backwards. "Ah!"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." He says in a worried tone. It sounds kinda country.

"It's fi-" I get lost looking at his face. That sounded very creepy. I clear my throat. "It's fine ahah."

"Ok." He laughs.

"Hayes come on dude." My brother sighs. I realize where I've heard that name. Hayes Grier. He's Hayes Grier. That's Hayes Grier.

"Comming." He smirks at me and walks to my brother. He whispers," who is she?"

"That's my sister, Maddi. Anyway COD ghosts." Jake says.

"Oh. Yea. Um ok. Sure." Hayes says and looks at me. He smiles. I smile back. Suddenly I walk into the kitchen and grab a banana. I wasn't that hungry. I hear the guys playing Xbox from in here.

"Jake!" I walk into there.

"What?" He pauses the game.

"You promised." I cross my hands.

"So?" He laughs.

"What was the promise?" Hayes asks.

"Oh um so Jake has to be quiet so I can't be around you." I walk away embarrassed.

"Dude she's cool. Why shouldn't she be around?" I hear Hayes tell Jake.

"Since you are gonna be here for a month while Nash is away, you are gonna get to sick of her." Jake laughs.

"Oh um ok." Hayes replies.

Later pops comes home.

"Jake, is Hayes here yet?" My dad calls.

"Yea. What's for dinner?" Jake says.

"Pizza. Come and get it!" Pops calls to all of us. I race down the stairs and grap a slice. Hayes and Jake run is a second later.

"Thanks Mr. Reedus." Hayes gives him a closed mouth smile.

"No problem bro." My dad sits at the table with me. Jake and Hayes walk out. "Woa! Guys eat in here." Pops calls. They sigh and walk back in. Jake takes the seat next to pops. And Hayes sits next to me. I look at him confused he didn't sit next to Jake. He smiles at he and suddenly looks down and then at Jake. I hear him sigh quietly then start talking to Jake.