t h e s o l a r s y s t e m o f m y d r e a m s :

+ ignis
a ruby red fiery planet, one of the gas planets, where the oceans are lava and the rivers run red with fire, and flame tailed birds flap around, rising from their ashes every time they catch ablaze, and from space it looks like a gem stone the size of a fist.

+ terra
an emerald leaved planet with trees curling around opal eggs, where lizards roam the surface and it is eternal summer, where parrots, their wings flashing with tiny gems, flap through the trees, twisting, and from space it looks like an explosion of life.

+ aqua
a stormy planet where the oceans crash and toss and twist, the waters dark and the foam cresting the waves creamy, the sea monsters and water gods that dive through the waves huge, dark, snapping creatures, and from space it looks like the painting of the great wave.

+ ventus
a planet lost, desolate of life, where the winds whip across sand dunes and reshape the planet eternally, where trees push through the soil only to be ripped away by the gusts, where leaves and tornadoes swirl through the air in joy, and from space it looks like it is rippling and changing constantly.

+ cognitio
a planet where knowledge is whispered, valued, cherished, where the trees tell stories in hushed tones and mice scamper around with heroes in their heads, where tigers can tell you a hundred digits of pi, where cave walls are etched with the greatest of literature, and from space you can hear the knowing.

+ motus
a planet full of rain and stormy lakes, where the birds sing in joy and the trees weep, where the grasses sway and the maidens collapse on rocks sobbing, and the rocks share their sorrow, where everything and everyone is awash with emotion, and from space it almost throbs with feeling.

+ providus
a planet where everything sits upright, follows the laws of gravity, where heroes do nothing rash, where no one is a coward, they are all simply think of the losses and benefits, where too often, the losses outweigh the benefits, where no one thinks to change that, and from space it looks prudent, calm, quiet.

+ pulchritudo
a planet free of the sad and the unhappy, where all ride free and joyous and unclothed, where there are no perceptions of beauty, where everyone simply is heavenly, bewitching, enchanting, where everyone loves everyone and not just because they're stunning, and from space it is warped with love.

+ fortitudo
a planet awash with the colour purple, the colour of leaders, where everyone has problems and everyone fights them, where everyone makes every effort to be strong and victorious, where everyone is happy or on the brink of it, and from space it spins dizzyingly, because it is so overcome with power.