Act Five

There are some long verses of Shakespeare in this. Try to bare with it. It is a story about Shakespearean theatre after all. 

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo's P.O.V

"Would it be completely stereotypically gay of me to love Disney?" I consulted Ronan as we walked from class, finished for the day. I was always in a food-mood Friday afternoon. We'd arranged to meet Matilda out the front of the school because she'd had to run papers up to Administration.

"No," he replied flatly.

"Because I really do," I grinned, and burst out into song and dance. "I admit that in the past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch. But you'll find that nowadays, I've mended all my ways. Repented, seen the light, and made a switch; to THIS! And I fortunately know a little magic, it's a talent that I always have possessed. And dear lady, please don't laugh, I use it on behalf, of the miserable, the lonely, and depressed – Pathetic!"

Ronan slapped his forehead. People were staring, though most were used to my sudden outbursts by now.

"I can't take you anywhere," he sighed. I switched songs.

"Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns! Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons? You're the saddest bunch I've ever met, but you can bet before we're through; Mister, I'll, make a man, out of you!" The innuendo was intended as I sung the last line to Ronan.

Matilda appeared around the corner beside us as we passed a hallway T-junction.

"Whoa, something you want to tell me?" she laughed. I broke out into full song and dance down the hallway.

"I know that your powers of retention, are as wet as a warthog's backside. But thick as you are, pay attention! My words are a matter of pride. It's clear from your vacant expressions, the lights are not all on upstairs. But we're talking kings and successions; even you can't be caught unawares. So prepare for a chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era, is tiptoeing nearer-"

"And where do we feature?" Ronan chimed in.

"Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded, when at last I am given my dues! And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!" I sung dramatically. She shoved me away from her and pushed me into the wall.

"Calm down," she laughed to me, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Oh baby! I love it when you play rrrrough," I teased her, rolling the R.

"By the way, Seb is picking us up," Matilda informed us as her and Ronan overtook me. I faltered for a second, almost tripping over but catching myself; my heart skipped a beat. Luckily the other two didn't see.

"Oh good, I wanted to ask his opinion on bulging tights. I'm protesting if Joan tries to make me wear any this year," Ronan was saying. Neither had noticed my minor heart attack, and I was thankful.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. Auditions were tomorrow, I was hoping this wasn't becoming a habit; I had plans to nail it.

We went to the front of the school where the visitor car park was. Sebastian's black graffiti Hearse was already waiting for us. He was in the driver's seat rocking out to Bring Me The Horizon while he waited. Matilda called shot-gun and hopped into the front while Ronan and I got in behind. We threw our bags into the back over our shoulders and put our seat-belts on. Sebastian turned his music down to greet us.