Chapter 2

Heliana P.O.V.

Sunday. Church.
I walked down to Mark's grave. I could go down there blindfolded. Every Sunday I stay here for two hours just talking to Mark.

Around 12 I got a call from my parents.

Conversation
"Hello. Hi mum. No, I still miss him. I would feel like I am replacing him. I know he did some bad things, but that was 5 years ago. No I won't be there for the holidays. I will go to Venesea's house. Bye. Have fun in Hawaii."

"Bye Mark."

I had decided to go to the market and get some food.
As I was heading home, two men started following. Soon they were sprinting. I ran for my life then everything went black.

I felt like I was being moved, but I couldn't open my eyes. I heard yelling, lots of yelling. Then sirens. Why can't I just open my eyes?? Finally, I opened my eyes to see, the ground. As my vision focuses, I can see blood, not like a big pool of it, but a little. I start to get up and see where I am and what is going on. A man was fighting one of the guys that was chasing me. I look to see the other knocked out on the ground. Sirens and lights showed up and the police came to the scene.

A officer came around the corner and asked me a few questions and then asked the mysterious man a few questions.

"What will happen now officer??"

"We will arrest them for now and put them in for questioning."

I thanked them and walk over to the man in black.

"Heliana. Nice to meet you. I just want to ---"
"I don't care what you have to say. It was a good deed that is done. And it was pleasant to meet your acquaintance, I guess."

What was up with this man??

"What is your name?"
"Why do you need to know?" And with that he was gone.