Blue Comfort

My room was a rustic blue color, and had a wall of just wood paneling. I loved it actually, it was something different and if I just got pink everything...I'd be okay with that. "I like the blue though." I laughed, my room was two flights of steps up because May and Boes room was above the kitchen and garages. Charles' room was down the hall from mine, there was a music room, and a guest bedroom. Mine was the same size as May and Boes, I had a large grey walk-in-closet - which could be painted pink, my bed had a fluffy white comforter and it was so cozy. "No TV?" I asked in a shock.

"No, the only TV we have in downstairs, chores are too busy, we watch the news at 5 am and then at 5pm and a family movie. the boys sometimes join us, but most of the time were outside playing, working with the horses, and cleaning up after them."

"I don't know how I am around any animal." I frowned looking down. "what if they kill me?"

"You'll be fine. when you work with them, Luke will help you." May added.

"MOM!" I heard a little boy scream from down the hall-Charles.

"Come here Charles," May stepped out of the hall to motion him to meet his foster sister. I sat down on the window seat, I have a chair and a window seat and a makeup vanity in here.

"Hi, I'm Charles, I'm 15 and I go to Leipers Fork High School." He added as a matter of factly, he seems easy enough to get along with.

"Hy Charles, I'm Rosella. I go by Rose. I'm 17 and I like pink." I laughed at the sour face he made when I said pink, true man.

"Do you only have three totes of stuff?" A very husky voice scared me, my eyes shot up to the three men holding my bright pink totes. The first one was the one who was talking, he was almost a foot taller than I am. I was mesmerized by their looks, and I could not get over how manly they looked in their cowboy hats, skin tight shirts, and blue jeans pared with white socks. They were HOT! I felt my cheeks getting red.

"Yes, she's in the system the state doesn't even allow her to have a cellphone when moving from house to house." Joe intercepted. It was true, I miss my old iPhone.

"Speaking of, here you go." I was handed an iPhone box, from who I would guess is Boe. "I'm boe, nice to meet you Rose." He extended out his hand for a handshake. I met his handshake with a smile.

"You guys didn't have to get me a phone." I frowned looking at the floor.

"You're in a house where your the only girl, you deserve a pink bedroom, more clothes and a rose gold iPhone 6s." May put her hands on my shoulder. "The boys are Luke, Hank, and Matt in order." As if on clue they nodded in a weird country way setting my boxes down. "Hank lives here, out in the barnstable, Matt just two cabins down, and Luke is only with us at nights and weekends...because he still lives with his family being in high school and all."

"Hi boys." I blushed, they were gorgeous men, and I got to live in the same area as them. I never knew it would be possible to want hide because of how hot these men are. "I'm Rose."

"Your as pretty as a Rose." Matt winked which made me feel uncomfortable. "I'm just joking, well boys lets finish. I know she's got a lot of unpacking to do and May's got dinner to do for us all." and with that the boys disappeared as well as Charles.

"You don't have to be shy around us, were here for you." Boe smiled taking a seat on my grey chair.

"Well we should leave you alone to unpack now, come find me in the kitchen if you need help. Take your time."

"Thank you May and Boe. Your house is lovely." I smiled at May she was the sweetest foster mom I'd ever had, I'm so happy to be here. With that they left the room leaving Joe and I to bid farewell. "Joe, they're even nicer than you'd said." I smiled knowing my bright blue eyes were twinkling.

"Their pretty amazing, aren't they?" Joe embraced me in a hug. I sure will miss Joe, being further away from Joe will be hard because I always had her there for me when I needed her. "You add my number to that phone and call me. I'll be here as much as I can." Joe started choking up, she really does love me. "This is your last foster home my dear, I promise." I started crying too, I hope that it was. I just need some-type of stability.