chapter 8

Today I woke up and remembered that is was Friday. At the party the police came right after Trev screamed sooo yah. I have a date with Colby. I went into my walk in closet and chose an outfit. (Up top is her outfit) I went into my bathroom and slowly got in the shower. When I was finished I got out and dried off. As I was putting on my cloths I heard Jer Bear screaming at Abby to give his food back. I laughed at them and started to do my hair. All I did was put it in a cute side braid. (Also at top) I walked downstairs and made breakfast. When everyone saw me it went silent. "What?" I asked cuz I knew something was up.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Alex asked

"Cuz she's going on a date" Abby said smirking.

"How the fuck do you know that" I asked

"Your face turned red when I said that and I over herd you talking about it." She finished off. I just shrugged and walked upstairs. I went to my room and looked at all my phone cases. I chose one that said I'm not always a bitch just kidding go fuck yourself. Jer Bear got this for me on Christmas. I heard the doorbell and Abby screaming something along the lines of "SAVANNAH YOUR LOVER IS HERE" I'm surprised I haven't killed her yet. I ran downstairs and Colby handed me a pennyboard. When we were leaving Abby screamed get some and slammed the door. We hopped on the boards and I asked where we were going. "Its a suprise babe" when he said babe I died.