chapter 9

Ok so we just got to the place and it turns out that it was a consert. Not any consert but a GreenDay consert!
I love Green day if you couldn't tell. Colby led us to our seats which were front row!!! Yessssss

*MAGICAL TIME SKIP CUZ IMA UNICORN*

After the concert Colby took me home and I invited him in. I went upstairs and changed into jogs and a hoodie. I went into jers room and got shorts and a t shirt for Colby cuz he was staying the night. I went downstairs, handed Colby his stuff and sat on the couch. A minute later he came down and put the movie in. Half way through the movie I got tiered and start to fall asleep. Before I fell asleep I felt Colby cuddle up to me and wisper "goodnight beautiful" and I was out.

*Time skip to morning*

I woke up to here jer and Abby yelling. All I heard was jer scream "GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOUR GONNA SAY THAT TO MY FRIEND!" Ooook?
I turned around and saw that Colby was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and got up to see what was happening. Lexa stomped down the stairs and walked out of the door slaming it like the little cry baby she is. I never really liked Lexa tbh. I walked up the stairs and saw Sydney on the ground crying while Abby was trying to calm her and jerbear was about to punch a wall. "If there is a whole in my wall so help me god Jer I will hurt you" I said calmly. He just went into his room and went to sleep. I bent down next to Abby and Syd and asked what happened. "I will find that bitch and hurt her" Abby said. People say that Abby is scary when she is mad but I just find it funny. Abby got up and left so I looked at Sydney trying to get her to talk.