ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙɪɢ ʜᴇʀᴏ 6

First Part finally here Enjoy ~AlunaStone

Yn POV

I had just woken up to the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly turned it off and groaned. 'Lets get this over with , the sooner I come home the better', I thought tired. When I got out of bed , I brushed my teeth and put on my uniform. Tonight I was working the late shift at the Lucky Cat Café. Once I finished brushing my teeth and putting on my uniform , I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I arrived at the café 20 minutes early to start my shift .

" Morning Cassandra , any news today ", I said happily. " There you are Yn , its so good to see you", she replied hugging me. " Well since you asked I need you to help me with the night shift. My nephew and his friends are coming over. Is that alright ", She answered worried .

I chuckled at her . "Oh please Cassandra . There's nothing I can't handle. Besides . . . I've never seen your nephew. What's his name ?", I said slightly curious. "His name is Hiro Hamada , how many times do I have to tell you call me Cass. Come on , I need your help refilling the napkin dispensers", she replied pulling my hand. As the day went on , customers came and went. Each left gracious tips."Um Cass. . . I have to tell you something", I said nervously. "Honey there's no need to be nervous. You can tell me anything", she replied placing her hand on my shoulder.

Cass POV

I placed a hand on Yn's shoulder . " I'm a lesbian Cass. I understand if you want to fire me ", she answered ashamed. I smiled at her." I'm not going to fire you Yn", I said chuckling. " You're not going to fire me? What made you so accepting", she replied slightly curious. " I believe that everyone has a soulmate. The gender or sex of your soulmate doesn't matter. I'm glad you told me this Yn", I answered hugging her.

She hugged me back." Thank you for being accepting of me. In my last job, a worker ratted me out ", Yn said sternly. " Let's be glad that the past is past", I said smiling. She nodded and cleaned the tables.

Yn POV

I heard the bell sound signaling we had a customer. " Hey Hiro, how was school", Cass said hugging a little boy. "It was fine Aunt Cass . Who is that ", he replied pointing at me . I hid my face . "That's Yn , a new waitress I hired a few days ago. Don't be shy
Yn ", she answered as I slowly came from behind the corner. "I'm Hiro Hamada its nice to meet you ", Hiro said holding out his hand. "The pleasure is all mine ", I replied smiling slightly.

"Hey Hiro why don't you invite Yn over to your school? I'm sure she would love to meet your friends", Cass replied giving me a nudge. I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Sure Aunt Cass I get a day off from school anyway. You're going to love my friends Yn", Hiro answered smiling.

Time Skip to Next Day

Third Person POV

"Come on Hiro we're going to be late ", Honey Lemon said running to Wasabi's car. "Honey Lemon , Yn's probably still doing her shift at the cafe.We'll have plenty of time to get there", he replied trying to catch up to her . " What do you think Gogo , crush or lover", Wasabi whispered. "Both. Honey and Yn would be a cute couple", shr replied as the group walked into the cafe.

"Hey Hiro, take a seat. I'll be with you guys in a minute. I gotta serve Table 12", Yn answered walking away.

Honey POV
We took our seats at a booth near the window. A few minutes later, Yn came back. "Sorry about that guys we're short staffed. What can I get you guys to drink", she said getting a pen and notepad out.

We told Yn our drinks. "I'll be back with your drinks and few minutes to order.Bye Honey",Yn said smiling as she went to get our drinks. I blushed and played on my phone. Fred saw me blush and nudged my arm.

"Freddy stop, I'm trying to concentrate", I said slightly annoyed. "Everyone can tell that you like Yn Honey Lemon. Why don't you ask her out",he replied chill. I signed and put my phone down.

"It's not that easy Fred. She's a goddess and I'm a nerd. Our schedules won't mix", I answered rubbing my forehead. A short time later, Yn came with our drinks. "Here you go guys. Now is there anything you guys like", she said placing our drinks in front of us . We told Yn what we wanted and she smiled .

" Enjoy the drinks guys , the food should be ready in a few ", she replied walking away

" Enjoy the drinks guys , the food should be ready in a few ", she replied walking away . I sighed in annoyance.

Yn POV

I've never been this happy to come to work. "What with the smile Yn, not that I'm complaining", Cass answered giving me a nudge . I rolled my eyes . "Its nothing Cass , a girl can't smile once and a while ", I said playful." I know that look . . . ooh someone's in love.Who's the lucky person", she replied preparing the order .

"First , I'm not in love . I'm too busy to take care of the café to focus on dating at the moment ", I answered as I walked away with a tray of food in hand . ' I can smell BS from a mile away and Yn is in a pile of deep loner BS', Cass thought smirking.

The day continued on with me serving tables conversing with guests , gaining huge tips , and sneaking occasional glances at Honey Lemon.

"The café is closing soon guys would you like any last minute sweets for the ride home ", I said cleaning the last table.

Honey POV

I felt Wasabi nudge my arm. 'Here goes nothing', I thought sighing. The gang nodded and Cass smiled . "Sure Yn I wanted to ask you something",i said rubbing my neck nervously. "What is it Honey? I'm sure I can handle it", she replied. "I was thinking that we could go on picnic this weekend as a date this Saturday", I answered shy.

Yn smiled at me . " I would love to go on a date with you Honey", she said."Great let's switch phones so we'll be in touch", I replied grinning . We traded phones and entered our phone numbers.

We traded back quickly and hugged each other. "See you on Saturday Honey Bee", she winked and left the café .

I blushed and smiled . I heard my phone off .

Text Convo:

🌹My Flower: I ❤ f/f just so u know 😉

Me:I'll keep that in mind I ❤ you

🌹My Flower: Luv u 2 🍯 🐝😘😊

A/N: I'm glad you guys waited for the first part of this sequel , I've been super busy with school Let me know what you think in the comments below