ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴇʟsᴀ x ғɪʀᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 3

(This is what Arsen looks like)Recap :Letter :Dear Queen Y/n and Queen Elsa

Recap :
Letter :
Dear Queen Y/n and Queen Elsa.
We need reinforcements immediately . The enemy had already wiped out half of General Hagar's men , please send help quickly. ~General Kordge
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/n POV

"Elsa , this is bigger than we thought . The Pyromancers have already wiped out half of the west division. We need transportation to their hideout as soon as possible", I said handing the letter to her.

" Wait a minute Y/n , we can't charge into their hideout guns blazing and not have a plan. We need to think about this", Elsa replied rudely.

"June is my chief maid. She's my right hand girl. She's been with me since my coronation. So forgive my attitude, my best friend's life is on line. By the time you come up with a plan , June will be a charcoaled corpse with a dead horse beside her", I answered walking away.

Elsa POV

"Y/n wait , I can't do this without you. The generals need us ", I said grabbing her arm tightly. "Let go of me Elsa . All you seem to care about is yourself and your stupid ego. If you'll excuse me I'm going to save my friend", Y/n answered leaving me shocked and angered.

"I guess I was right . You're so hot tempered , selfish and crazy. YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE", I yelled the last part. Y/n stopped walking and turned around .

"When we're finished saving June and Caroline , I want you out of my kingdom accordingly. I'll set your transportation by then", she replied keeping straight face as she packed our supplies. I surprised and shocked . I could only nod.

We made our monsters disappear and headed out of the training hall. "The knights wanted you to travel by boat. I want your answer", Y/n said sternly . " I can find my way to their lair on my own. I don't need a hot head escorting me everywhere", I replied.
Y/n went silent and informed the knights.

"Meet me at the second back entrance and wait for my signal . Try not to screw this up", she answered dispersing into flames. ' Oh please Scorch brain , If anything we're lucky you don't burn down the building', I thought summoning Marshmallow." Take me to their lair , but be discreet", I said . Marshmallow nodded and put me on his shoulder.

When we got to the Pyromancer's lair , Y/n was pissed to say the least. "What the hell are you doing Elsa . They're not supposed to see us ", she said angrily. " This was my transportation . I don't have time to argue with you right now ", I said making Marshmallow disappear.

I felt a sharp pain on my arm.