Chapter 13

Aaaaannnnd I'm back with another chapter! Sorry for the long wait. Two months is too long for my liking ;-;. Anyway, enjoy chapter 13!

Lucy woke up with a gasp, sitting up quickly and looking around her room. She looks beside her on the bed and notices a lump under her blanket. She slowly reaches over to lift it up, fear consuming her thought about betraying Laxus. She lifts up the blanket and a small whimper passes her lips.

Pillows. There were only pillows that created the lump. She looks down at herself and sees that she is fully clothed. She sighs a small relief but then stiffens when she hears noises coming from outside of her bedroom. She stands up, slowly making her way over to the door and opening it. She hears the sounds of cups clanking against each other from the kitchen and wondered if it was Laxus.

She walks to the kitchen and peeks around to look inside without getting caught and she feels her heart drop at the sight she saw. 'Did I really..?' She stares at a shirtless Sting preparing coffee with a frown on his lips.       "S-Sting?"

Sting places the cups down and looks to the doorway and sees a teary eyed Lucy peeking around the corner and makes his way over to her and hugs her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Lucy let's out a sob and pushes him away from her. "I'm a horrible person! I cheated on Laxus!" At the look of shock on his face she falls to her knees. "I can't believe I slept with you!"

Sting stares at her and at her words a bright blush appears on his face. "Wh-What?! Where did you get that from?!" He takes a step back from the crying woman on the floor.

Lucy looks up at him angrily, tears streaming down her face. "Last night! W-We did it! Don't you remember?"

Sting kneels beside her and grabs her hand, sighing when she pulls it away. "Lucy, we didn't do anything last night, you passed out after telling me you lost your first child."

"Then why are you shirtless?" She whimpers.

"I spilt water on my shirt while making coffee."

She stares at him for a while, not saying a word. It was all a dream. A small laugh bursts from her mouth as relief fills her. "We.. didn't do anything."

"I'm glad you dreamed about me though." He winks at her with a small chuckle.

She swats at him and giggles. "Shut up, Ass." She looks down at the floor. "Still though, why would I dream something like that? I feel terrible."

Sting shrugs and helps her to stand up. "You locked yourself in your house for a while with no one here and I was the first person to show up, your emotions consumed you I suppose."

She nods and crosses her arms. "I should probably go see Laxus." She sighs and makes her way to her bedroom, stopping at the doorframe and looking back at Sting. "Keep this between us?" She smiles when he brings his hand up and swipes his index finger and thumb over his lips. She walks into her room, closing the door and quickly changing then coming back out to see Sting with his shirt back on with a small wet stain on it. She thanks him when he tosses her belt with her keys and whip on it to her.

They make their way out of her house and walk their separate ways. Lucy makes her way towards the guild while biting her lip. She didn't even realize it until now but she locked Laxus out of his own home for a few days. 'I wonder where he stayed. Probably Freed's or Bix's place.' She makes it to the guild and hesitantly opened the doors, mentally thanking the guild for not noticing her. She spots a dejected Laxus at the bar and makes her way over to him, placing her finger to her lips when Mira spots her. Mira nods at her and makes her ways to the kitchen so she was out of sight. Lucy stops behind Laxus and takes a deep breath before placing a hand on his arm.

Laxus sighs heavily. "Ever, I told you to leave me alo-" he stops talking as he turns around to see that it was not Evergreen at all. No, in fact it was the woman that has been on his mind the past few days. "Lucy.." he pulls her forward into a tight hug when she gives him a sheepish smile. "I missed you so much.." he mumbles.

Lucy hugs him back and closes her eyes. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have locked myself away like that, especially since that was our house." She smiles slightly when he chuckle and pulls away to look at her.

"I'm just glad you're okay. I was worried." He leans forward and kisses her softly. "I went to see the little guy today and the doctors said he's healing quickly."

She smiles and places her forehead against his. "That's good to hear." She hugs him tighter as thoughts of the other baby runs through her mind.

"Hey," He grabs her chin and lifts her head up to looks at him. "It's gonna be alright, we didn't lose them both." He kisses her nose when she nods and he stands up. "Now how about we go visit our little guy?"

"Yeah, let's go visit our little Kei."

"Kei?" Laxus tilts his head.

"Mmhm. His name, it means lucky. If that's okay with you."

Laxus smiles and grabs her hand. "It's perfect."