Lalu Wedding

So I was looking over chapter 16 to see if there needed to be any editing done and noticed something; I didn't actually write Laxus and Lucy's wedding. I wrote Sting and Rogue's but not their's. What? This is a freaking Lalu story and I didn't even write something that was talked about for so many chapters. So, I decided to make an extra side chappy of their wedding. Enjoy! (I promise that this will be the last chapter!)

Lucy took a deep breath and nervously nibbles on her bottom lip. She gave herself one last look in the mirror, turning slightly so she could see the back of her wedding dress. It had a sweetheart neckline with small jewels scattered about the top that hugged her curves. It flared at the hips in many layers of white fabric, more of the small jewels at the bottom of the dress. She had on two arm sleeves that went to her bicep and wrapped around her middle finger with a gold ring. She wore simple white heels under the dress, along with a veil that was pinned into her hair- which was in a tight bun at the top of her head, two strands of hair left out to frame her face. She wore light makeup; pink lipstick and light pink eyeshadow.

"Lucy?"

She turned and smiled when she heard Rogue through the door of her dressing room. "You can come in."

The Slayer opened the door and stopped when he saw her. He blinked a few times before a smile adorned his face. "You look beautiful."

She blushed and twiddled her fingers. "Th-Thank you."

He took a step forward and grabbed her hand before placing a small kiss to it. "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. The ceremony is about to start. Shall we go?"

She nodded and gave him a bright smile. He could be such a sweetheart, and she would go as far as calling him a brother. "Where's Kei?" She asked and looped her arm with his when he offered.

"Sitting with Makarov with everyone else." They started walking to the group of people by the exit of the house.

They had decided to have their wedding at their house since they had such a large backyard. They invited all of Fairy Tail and a few members from Sabertooth; Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Lector, and Frosch. And surprisingly, everyone fit. Lucy's bridesmaids were her closest friends; Levy, Mira, Cana, and Wendy. With Asuka as the flower girl of course. The group stood with their dates by their side, ready for whenever the ceremony started.

"What?" Lucy whines and came to a stop before the group noticed them, letting go of his arm. "He was supposed to walk me down the isle! That stupid old man."

Rogue looked around and saw no one. He took a deep breath, and with a slight flush on his cheeks, offered his hand to her. "I'd be honoured to do it. If you don't mind, that is."

Lucy gave him a soft smile and took his hand. "Thank you Rogue."

He smiled back and she looped her arm with his again. "Ready?"

"I don't really have a choice." She giggled.

"You could always run." He shrugged.

She gave him a playful glare. "No way. I love the man out there and I will not back down from this."

"That's what I wanna hear." He kissed the top of her head and heard music start to play.

The first couple to exit was Levy and Gajeel, then Mira and Freed, followed by Cana and Bickslow, and finally Wendy and Romeo.

When Asuka left, Lucy tightened her hold on Rogue and started trembling. "I-I.."

He wrapped her in a hug. "It's going to be alright, Lucy. Don't be nervous.  I'll be right by your side the whole time, okay?"

She nodded against his chest and he moved to have their arms looped once again. "You'd make an amazing big brother." She smiled and stood in front of the door.

"Only to you, so don't go spouting it to others." He chuckled.

When the music changed, Lucy took a deep breath and Rogue led her outside. The very first thing Lucy saw was her soon-to-be husband. He wore a white suit with white pants and a pale yellow tie. He had changed his hairstyle so it was shaved slightly on the sides and the hair that was left on the top was gelled back. He was gorgeous, Lucy thought.

Lucy blushed when his eyes landed on her and they widened slightly, roaming over her dress then landing to lock with hers. When they finally made it to Laxus, Rogue gave her a reassuring hug before walking over and taking a seat next to Sting with all of the other guests. Lucy took a deep breath and looked into the eyes of the man in front of her. She smiled at how much love for her she could see in his eyes. She never thought that she'd be marrying Laxus Dreyar of all people. But, she wasn't going to complain.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to-"

She didn't pay attention to what the man was saying, all she could focus on was Laxus. In her eyes, it was just them in the room, nobody else. She could see how he had aged throughout the years they'd been together. He was still breathtaking to look at, but when he smiled, the corners of his eyes wrinkle more than they used to, and his eyes seemed to be a deeper green than they were before. She had fell so hard for him, and now she doesn't think that she could ever get back up.

"Do you, Lucy Heartfilia, take Laxus to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, through sickness and health, till death do you part?"

Lucy's smile widened and she could feel the familiar sting of tears in her eyes. "I do."

"And do you, Laxus Dreyar, take-"

"Hell yeah I do." Laxus grinned, causing Lucy to giggle and sniffle slightly.

The man sighed but smiled nonetheless. "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Lucy squealed when his grin widened and he wrapped an arm around her waist and dipped her low towards the ground before capturing her lips with his own.

Yeah, there was no way she was letting this man go.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lucy clasped her hands together happily as the large cake was brought out and set on a table. "Ohh I've waited for this moment my whole life! Ready to cut the cake, Laxus?" She looked up at her husband excitedly.

He chuckled and nodded. "I am. Shall we head over?" When she nodded, he laced their fingers together and led her over to the cake.

She smiled and grabbed the knife sitting next to the cake and hovered it over the cake. When Laxus got the attention of everyone and placed his hand on top of hers, they both pushed down to cut themselves a slice. Lucy had been to plenty of weddings when she was younger and always wanted to cut the cake with her own husband. She didn't know why she wanted to do it so bad, she just did.

After the piece was placed on a plate, Laxus held it up and they both grabbed a small chunk of the desert with their fingers. They grinned at each other before smooshing it into one another's faces. They both laughed before licking their lips as everyone cheered.

Lucy was about to lick her fingers clean when all of a sudden there was a loud shout and bang, and before she knew it, she was covered in cake. She gasped as she stared down at herself, then over to the broken table with two sheepish looking Dragon Slayers on top. She whimpered and wiped the cake from her face before glaring at the two guilty men. "Natsu... Sting.."

They gulped and hugged each other as the dubbed "Scary Lucy" had started to show herself.

"You guys better run."Laxus growled. He would have shocked them, but he knew that his wife could easily handle those two.

Yup, best wedding ever.

And that's it! Thanks so much for reading, I've reached 65k and I couldn't be happier! I really need to get to work on my other stories... But anyways! I hope you enjoyed the finale (hopefully) chapter of this wonderful story! Love you all!

-foreverlost1