The Final Round

The Russo children began to warm up. With all kinds of strategies, Jumping Jacks, Push-Ups, and some last minute Magic practice. "EVERYONE READY?" Professor Crumbs asked through a microphone. The Russo's nodded. "GOOD. JUSTIN YOU WILL BATTLE AGAINST THE WINNER." Justin gave Alex a smug look. Alex stuck her tongue out at him. "READY? SET. GO!" said Professor Crumbs. Alex and Max began reciting spells and using different spells to deflect it. Alex had deflected the most spells. And the score was 23 - 24.

One more point, Alex would win. Alex recited this spell "Animoza Espinoza". A spell that turns a human to an animal. And Max turned into a Golden Retriever.

"POINT FOR ALEX. WINNER, ALEX RUSSO!" Professor Crumbs had a surprised tone in his voice. Justin had a surprised look on his face. Alex had look that made her look like she was about to insult Justin. "NOW, IT'S TIME FOR JUSTIN AND ALEX TO BATTLE IT OUT!" The Mic Boomed loudly.

"Are you ready, to lose, Alex?" Justin taunted her. "Alex began to get very annoyed.

"READY? SET. GO!" said Professor Crumbs. And at that moment, the two rivals began to battle it out. Justin had a great start. He was shooting some Water Pulses to deflect ten of the fire balls, Alex had thrown at him. That was worth 10 points. And another points, because Alex had used the body switching spell, witch is a 5 point penalty. Alex had been trying to remember a spell that allows her to win right away. But she couldn't remember how it goes. Professor Crumbs explained in the beginning, that spells that get rid of banshees. Because, Professor Crumbs hates banshees. And there are hundreds of Banshees in the place that holds the Wizard Competition. Though, he doesn't remember how the spell goes. He is about 1,000,000 years old. What is it? Uh, Fancy fancy get rid of the banshees? No, um- Alex's thoughts were interrupted, by the voice of her older brother.

"Fanshee schmancy get rid of the banshees." Justin Recited the spell. And the sound of screeching Banshees stopped.

"WELL DONE, JUSTIN! IT IS NOW OFFICIAL, JUSTIN RUSSO IS THE RUSSO FAMILY WIZARD COMPETITION! BRAVO!" Professor Crumbs congratulated Justin.