.:VII:.

I was beginning to grow slightly nervous as I was being lifted up by the old elevator heading up to Gerard's loft. I had no clue on whats planned out for today, what happens if the clothes I changed into isn't appropriate for the photos. 

I chose to wear My Blink-182 shirt along with Black skinny jeans and my combat boots, what if he had something else in mind. The sounds of old creaky doors opening broke me from my thoughts as I peered through the metal doors to Gerard's door. 

I dragged my boot covered feet out of the metal box making my way to his door. I lifted my hand up to the dark wooden door, knocking three times hearing banging noise echo through. I stepped back as I door opened up revealing at very flustered looking Gerard. 

I raised an eyebrow as he ran a hand through his already messy hair. 

"Sorry I was uh on the phone" He spoke, he sounded weary of himself as the words left his lips but I didn't question it, no instead I smiled softly nodding in understanding manner. He stepped aside gesturing for me to come in. 

I walked down the two steps into the free space as he walked over to where he tripod and black camera was set up in front of the tarp. I remember inspecting this part of the loft last night. I watched him twist the little button on the camera around before hearing a clicking noise go off. 

I wasn't sure what to do, So being the awkward person I am, I stood there rolling on the balls of my feet looking out the window. 

"So originally I was going to do a set of photo just like the one's on the wall over there" Gerard suddenly spoke up pointing to the brick wall, covered in photographs, ranging from nature to people. I nodded softly. 

"But I decided I need new Idea's for the exhibition and I thought of a brillant one" He smiled walking over to stand in front of me, towering over my whole 5 ft 6 or what ever I am, all I know is that I'm short next to him. 

"So whats the idea" I question looking up to him, literally.

"Lets just say you won't need a shirt" With that he turns on his heel, walking over to his desk that was covered in paints. The words left his mouth that he's said it a thousand times before, perhaps he has. 

My eyes widen at his words. No shirt. What the actual fuck was he planning. I stood there my mouth agape as I struggled to find the words. I stared at him with wide eyes not knowing if I should feel scared and uncomfortable.

"Um w-why?" The stutter interrupted my response god fucking dam it. He looked up with a sly smile dancing on his lips. He was searching through a box on his desk pulling out small tubes of paint along with paint brushes. 

He walked over to me after collecting the materials he needed before placing them down on a table beside where I was standing,  could feel nerves staring to eat away at my stomach as he went to speak. 

"Because Im focusing on abstract art, think of it as this, Im using paint to express messages and those messages will be well written across here" 

He waved his hand around where my stomach was. He hand was awfully close to my stomach and it made my cheeks burn. I nodded, chewing on the inside of my cheeks. 

"But of course we'll only do this if your comfortable" His eyes held what seemed like hope in them, which I couldn't say no to sadly.

"I'll do it" I smiled trying to relax my nerves.

A/N we're gonna you know go ahead and pretend he does't have any tattoos on his belly okay thanks 

"Okay can you um remove your shirt" His cheeks went ruby red as he spoke, he was rather adorable when he got a flustered. I reached down to the hem of my shirt before pulling it off and over my head, exposing my stomach to the cold air. 

I dumped my shirt on the door beside the table before looking back up to Gerard, I saw him staring at my torso before meeting my eyes. He quickly looked away reaching for black and red paint and a brush. 

Once he stood back in front of me he dipped the brush in black paint.

"This uh wont take long...hopefully" He smiled before starting to paint my stomach. I shivered as the cold paint met my skin, causing goosebumps to litter my skin. I looked down seeing him paint black patterns all over my skin, I watched as his eyes were trained on the brush watching intensely on what he was doing. 

He soon went onto red,adding the perfect shade of blood red with in the pattern,causing an illusion within my skin. 

Before I knew it he stood up straight meeting my gaze. 

"Shut your eyes" Was all he spoke before I followed his order, shutting my eyes softly before feeling the cold brush met my face.

I felt him paint around my eye but I wasn't sure what colour he was using or what he was creating, all I could concentrate on was the paint, he warm breath mixing with mine since we were rather close and his body warmth warming my bear torso up but he wasn't to close so he wouldn't touch the wet paint. 

Moments passed when I was allowed to open my eyes again. I watched as his eyes roamed over my torso before my face. He had painted over my lips, making them feel tight and cold. I could see black and red paint on my face which suited my stomach but I couldn't see how they looked. 

"Now one more thing" He muttered before reaching over for what seemed like more charcoal and I was indeed right. He reached down with his free hand grabbing my left hand. He lifted it up before smudging the charcoal all over my hands, making them completely black, my tattoos were barely visible.

He moved onto my right hand with his ice cold ones smudging the black all over. He covered most of my wrist as well, making it blend downwards. 

"Okay" He placed the charcoal down wiping his hands on his jeans before placing them on his hips like a sass queen. 

"Now what" I needed to rub my face since it was itchy but I didn't want to make more of a mess. 

"This"

I heard a click of a camera go off along with the flash as I stared at him. I was not ready for the photos yet.

I wasn't even sure of what poses to do, do I just stay like they or what.

God send help.

"Just stand in front of the tarp away from the table" He looked up from the camera smiling.

I sighed moving into the middle of the tarp.

This isn't gonna end well.