A Change In Heart

(POV: Johnny)

  It was hard to believe that Jimmy had wanted to feel anything other than blood and dead corpses. He had been so wanting. I felt his need to stab originally, of course I was fearful he'd do it, how do you trust a murderer? Eventually, I felt that need completely diminish. He really was learning to love.
  Now I'm not saying that he'll stop killing, he just won't hurt _____. At least the girl he likes is a normal girl that I like. There's always the chance that he'll slip back into old routine and start becoming more and more restless. You can never tell what an insane person wants.
  "Johnny, are you ok, you haven't answered my question. I'm starting to worry, Johnny." _____ interrupted my thoughts.
"_____, I do like you. I have since I first saw you from my eyes rather than Jimmy's hatful eyes. Your (eye color) eyes are so deep and passionate, you're so caring and kind. I want to stay with you the rest of our lives and past that, I know ghost can be married because I just investigated a case like that last Sunday, and _____, Jimmy seems to like you just as much as I do. That wasn't me that asked that." I poured all of my emotions into her waiting bucket, but I couldn't tell if it was too much. Did I mess up? She was crying. I wanted to wipe up her tears apologize to her, but before I could she spoke again.
  "Do you mean it, do you really think of me like that?", before I could answer she jumped on me and squeezed me hard, "Johnny, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard coming from the most beautiful ma - men I've ever seen! Thank you! And you, too, Jimmy, if you're listening!"
  "Heh, no - no problem... um, heh..." I wasn't sure if Jimmy was completely sold on this love idea, but he'd get there, and if he wasn't, he'd let me keep _____ to myself atleast.
  "So, _____, shall we date?" I proposed as I stood up and extended my hand. She took it and hugged me again.
  "Of course we shall." she whispered for my (and I guess Jimmy's) ears only.