A Date With Jimmy

(POV: Jimmy)

  I'm glad that _____ finally agreed to let me show her real murder, even if I can only kill an Acachalla since they can come back from the dead. It's kind of weird how they can do that and how they share it with Johnny and Toast. I think I'll kill Billy. He looked like he had an interest in _____ at Johnny's fake birthday party. She is mine (and Johnny's I guess) alone.
  "Johnny, give me control already!" I yelled.
  "Chill, I'm talking to ______, I have to talk to her first!" he yelled back.
  "Hey! Are you ready for some real fun?!" I asked _____ when I finally got control.
  "I guess I'm as ready as I can be when I'm about to see someone's death. At least they'll come back from the dead." She responded as she slipped on Johnny's sweatshirt.
  "Come on, it's fun!" I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out the window.
  We ran along the trees, avoiding cars and people. She had a hard time keeping up. She seemed bothered by something. My thoughts were confirmed when she asked "What if we get caught?"
  I laughed before I responded. "Jimmy Casket doesn't get caught!" I threw my knife up in the air and caught it with my teeth to show her how fast and exact I was. "My reflexes are sharper than a cat!", I answered, "I'm stronger and faster than a horse! You can bearly keep up!"
  "I'm sorry my weak, normal human girl legs aren't strong or fast." She said in a salty tone, but I knew she was just messing around. Either way, I swept her off her feet and carried he as I ran. Her brilliant (E/C) eyes gleaming in the moonlight.
  We arrived at the Acachallas' house when the moon was at it's highest point. I told her to stay low and follow me as I crouched and walk around the house's perimeter, looking for a place to enter.
  The idiots left the door unlocked.
  We crept into the house, staying as quiet as a mouse as I lead the way to Billy's room. I had _____ sit in a dark corner where she could watch and not be seen. I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He screamed but it was muffled and no one could here it.
  I smiled a crooked insane smile. "Hey Billy! D - do you want to know my SECRET!!!"
  His eyes went wide as his muffled "no"s were covered up by my hand. I brought my knife down and stabbed him straight in the heart. "STAB STAB STAB!"
  His body went still. "Oops, looks like I showed you too hard!" I laughed my insane and crazy laugh. I looked over at _____ and saw she wasn't actually in shock. She didn't seem to like it, but it certainly wasn't what I expected. I smiled a nice smile, one like Johnny's. It was the first time I had ever smiled like that.