Dream

(POV: 3rd person, this Johnny's  dream. It's like a flashback.)

  Johnny felt the cold wind and snow of the winter day on his face. He looked back at his mother, who smiled and urged him onto the bus. It was Johnny's first day of Kindergarten, and he, of course, was nervous. He looked back at his small house and saw his dad waving to him in the window. He gave his mother one last hug before he stepped on the bus.
  Johnny looked around. There wasn't any place to sit. He looked at the bus driver and the bus driver grunted. Johnny kept walking until he saw a seat with only a boy in the 2rd grade sitting there. "H - hello, I'm J - Johnny Ghost, and, uh, can I s - sit there?" Johnny stuttered as he pointed to the spot next to the boy.
  "Sure. My name is Johnny, too. Johnny Toast." the other Johnny talked in a funny voice that Johnny hadn't heard before. Johnny took his place next to him.
  "You talk funny." Johnny Ghost laughed.
  "Well, I'm not from here," Johnny Toast explained, "I just moved here from England. Do you know where that is?"
  Johnny Ghost shook his head. He had some what hear of England by watching television, but he didn't know much about it. Johnny Toast pulled out a small map and showed his younger friend. Johnny Ghost looked interested. Johnny Toast told him stories about living in England and about how different it was from America. Johnny Ghost nodded along with everything Johnny Toast said.
  Soon, they arrived at school and the Johnnys had to say goodbye. "Sit with me on the way home and I'll tell you more!" Johnny Toast said. Johnny Ghost agreed and he went off to his class, feeling a little less nervous knowing that he had a friend.