Lost and Found

"I cant wait only 15 more minutes 'till we get to video con! I hope I meet Joey graceffa what about you?" I ask Cat very excitedly. "Well I hope to see Tyler Oakley! He is the best!" Cat answers with a huge smile on her face. "I should of guessed." I smirk. *What what,what what. What what what wha-* Cats phone rang. She picks it up. "Oh hey Ashton!" She smiled. I hear a bit of mumbling from the phone then she looks over at me then to the road. "Yeah are you still following me and L-" Cat swerves avoiding hitting a squirrel she swerved again trying not to fall into the ditch but unfortunately the car rolled across the road and we came to a stop and I was upside down. I look over to cat with my blurry vision. She was...was dead. "CAT......CAT! CAT NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs, struggling to get out of the car but I hurt my leg. All of a sudden Ashton comes rushing over. I could tell by his shoes. He come and gives me a hand and helps me out quickly. "Im going to get Cat." He hyperventilated. I burst into tears. "Cats gone Ashton. She's gone"He gestures a hug to comfort me and I cry into his chest. All of a sudden we see Joey and Sawyer. "OH MY GRACIONIA WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"Joey screams. OMG that's Joey graceffa!!! "Well the driver in the car, Cat, was talking to this guy here, Ashton and we swerved from a squirrel and the car flipped and we were on our way to vidcon we wanted to meet you and Tyler and now she never will." I start crying again while explaining to Joey. He gives me a hug and stays like that for a while. "Wait, wheres Cat?!" Sawyer asks. "In there." Ashton points to the broken up car on the ground. "Oh my god i'll call an ambulance!" Saywer pulls his phone from his pocket. "'Aren't you gonna miss vid con?" I look up at Joey. "I'd rather be here helping you this is way more important." He answers wiping a tear from my cheek. We finally release. "Thanks Joey this means alot. I wasnt hoping to meet you like this but any way thank you." I smile while wiping tears from my face. We see the ambulance and they pull up behind the broken up car. They come out with stretcher and go over to Cat and pull her out. Ashton looks at her beautiful yet bruised face. "Did you get hurt ?"Joey ask looking at my leg that i was lifting up due to the pain "Uh...yeah." I answer. "I'll help you to the ambulance." Joey volenteers. I rap my arm around Joey's shoulder as he helps me over to the ambulance. I get in then watch as Ashton explains what happened. He finally finishes and comes over to me. "Me, Joey and Saywer will meet you at the hospital." He says with a a very sad look in his eyes. "Okay see you there I say while the paramedics close the doors. They start driving and I just look at Cats lifeless body just sitting there all bruised up. "Why does bad things always happen to good people. You didn't deserve this you were to young and to many people will miss you. Like me." I cry. I put my head into my hands and sob. I feel a chill as if somebody was there but it was only me. I continue crying. We finally get there and they take me to a small white room with a small white hospital bed. They took Cat somewhere else. I sit there and stare at my best friend bracelet Cat made me when I was only 10 it was purple and green, our favourite colors. "Good your still okay." Ashton says walking into my room. "Where's Joey and Sawyer?"I ask. "They had to head back home but Joey gave me his number so we can message him for a meet up." He answers. "Oh." Is the only word I could say. "Lia, can I tell you something just incase something does happen to you I just want you know." He says looking into my eyes. "What is it" I ask. "Well, since I first ever met you in grade 4 I've had a bit of a crush on you and since then it's grown. And I think that I'm in love with you and I don't know if you feel the same." He looks at the floor as he bites his lip.

Hahaha left you with a cliff hanger.

So I hope you guys liked it the next chapter will be better