I did what?

Ashtons pov

She's been in there an hour, somethings gotta be up. I stand up from sitting on her bed and walk down to the the bathroom and knock on the door. "Lia are you okay? Are you dying in there?" I ask. I stand there for a moment and wait. "Hello? Lia?!" No answer. "LIA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" I scream hoping she will finally answer but not a word just dead silence. "IM BREAKING IN SO WATCH OUT!!!" Still no answer, something's wrong. I back up till' my body hits the wall and push my self forward as hard as I and slam into the door causing a crack and a big slam. I try one more time and I make it through this time causing a hole. I went right through the door, tripped on Lia, and fell into the bath tub.

I finally push myself back up and I see

Lia laying on the bloody on the cold tiled floor. "Lia, LIA, LIA!!!" I go from a speaking voice to a scream. I run back down the hall to Madison's room and grab my phone off the bed and call 911.

xXx

Lia's pov.

"Is this real? Is that actually you? Cat? I miss you! Why did you die? I'm sorry it's my fault!" I say as I stand there with Cat in front of me."Lia it's not your fault." She faintly whispers. "Then who's is it then?" I ask. She fades away and I feel a shake on my arm. "Lia?Lia?" I open my eyes and see Ashton. "Thank god your okay!" He sighs in relief. "Yea but what hap-" I'm stopped by his smooth lips against mine. We break apart "-pend" I finish. "I was so worried about you! You cut your self and went unconscious for 2 days!" I look down at my arm. "Oh god why was I even thinking that?" I barely remember anything, it's all a blur. "I don't know but I do know Cat would be so upset with you." He frowns. "Who's cat?" I ask. "Umm your best friend." He looked confused. "But I don't know her..." I had knitted eyebrows. "What about Joey Graceffa?" Ashton asked. "Who's that?" Huh? Who was Joey Graffiti?

"No you couldnt of lost your memory!!! Ummm who am I?" "Ashton!" I smile. He storms out of the room mumbling. "No just no! How can she remember me but nobody else it's just hori-" The hospital room door shut leaving me by myself.

✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪

Cliff hanger muahaha