This generation is reckless

The waitress finally comes back with are drinks. "Thank you" Me and Ash both say at the same time and take a sip. Then the waitress leaves. "Okay Lia I really need to ask this. It will probably be a no but I just wanna try." He says mysteriously. "What is it?" I ask. "Will you please go out with me? Just one date? Please? I won't ask again!" He begs. "Maybe. Until I get over this whole Cat thing, ok? It's just, I'm sorry." I start to feel tears drip down my face. "It's ok. I understand."Okay two breakfast specials." Jennett places the plates infont of us then leaves. We eat in silence. Once we were done I finished my soda and Ashton payed for the bill. On the way back we stop at my house to get my clothes. We pull into the long driveway. "Can you help me out?" I ask him. "Sure." Ashton gets out of the car and comes around to my side opening the door, grabbing my crutches and lifting me out of the car. He puts ne down holding me while I set my crutches down so I don't fall. I adjust my crutches properly and he lets me go and closes the door. I start heading towards the house when I stop at the door. I reach for the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door with Ashton behind me. I finally get into the house. I head into my room. I see my dresser so I walk over to it and the first thing I pull out is the One Direction shirt Cat made for me for my last birthday because I had no money for real merch. I just sat there frozen. I miss her so much and I can't live without her. I start crying. "Are you okay?" Ashton kneels down by me. "Yeah i'm fine, perfectly fine." I sigh as I get up. "I'll be back I just gotta go to the bathroom." I leave my room and scurry to the bathroom. I lock the door and go over to the sink. I pull open the drawer and pull out a small bag. I pull out one blade. I apply it to my skin feeling the cold metal. "Should I?"I asked my self. This generation is all reckless, including me. I push the blade into my skin and glide it down my wrists causing it to start bleeding. The blood goes every where and I black out. My body drops to the cold tile floor as I fall I hit my head off the toilet. I was there lying there knocked cold..............

《Hahaha another cliff hanger》

There will be a new update tommorow or maybe tonight but idk. May the odds be ever in your favour and don't forget to vote for this story.~Lia