Mixed Emotions

"Ashton I've had the exact same thoughts for 8 years but I can't date you." I say regreting every word I just said "Why?" he asks as his smile turns to a frown look. "Cat's my bestfriend and she's your sister, I can't just date you." I say hoping he would understand. "It's okay. ,I didn't want to date you any way."He was lying, I could tell because he was biting his lip. Ashton is sending me mixed emotions and I don't know how to feel about it. "Whatever." I mumble. It stays silent for awhile. "Miss Winters?" The nurse called. "Yeah?" I respond. "Your able to leave now. The doctor said you have a large sprain in your left ankle so just bandage it up and use crutches. You also have to be with somebody at all times because if you injure you ankle any more than it is, it will be broken." She hands me crutches and I thank her. The nurse leaves and Ashton helped me up. "Can we stop at the pharmacy to get me a tenser bandage?"I ask "Sure." He answers. We get in the car and the whole drive was silent until after we picked up my stuff. "Do you want to stay with me until it heals? The doctor did say you need to be with someone at all times." Ashton volunteers. "Sure but where would I sleep?" I asked. "We can share my bed , it is pretty big, If you want." He offers. "Sure."I shrug. It will be a bit awkward but it's better than going back to my place where me and Cat shared the house. It would just depress me. We pull into his drive way and he gets out. I grab my crutches from the back and go to open the door. Ashton comes around the car and helps me out. When we got in the house, he asks "Are you hungry?" He asks checking his phone. "Yeah a bit." I reply. Ashton sets me on the couch then goes and makes some food. I eventually get bored and pull my phone out of my pocket. It was surprisingly not broken. I check Twitter to see that Tyler Oakley was having a twitter fight with Liam Payne from One Direction. I go from Twitter to Instagram just to see what's going on. "Here you go." Ashton passes me a plate with hot spaghetti on it. I quickly slide my phone back into my pocket and take the food and set it on he dinner table taking a seat along with Ashton doing the same. "Looks good." I say picking up my fork. I take a bite."This is really good!" I moan taking another bite."Thanks!" He smiles. We finish eating and Ashton does dishes. I check my phone and it's 9:00. "I've had a really long day. Is it okay if I head to bed?"I ask Ashton who is draining the water from the sink. "Uh... Sure I'll come help you in one minute." He quickly drys his hands and then comes and helps me. Once we get to his surprisingly clean room, he sets me on his bed and throws me a shirt and a pair of jogging pants. "I'll let you get changed" He says leaving his room. I put on his old shirt which I practically drown in. His shirt goes just above my knees. I guess he is pretty tall compared to me and his shirts are usually baggy as well. I try to put on the pants but it hurts my ankle to much. "Ash I can't put on the pants it hurts my ankle!" I shout through the door. "Is the shirt long enough to cover you?" He shouts back. "Well, most of me!" I say loudly hoping he can hear. "Can I come in now?" He asked. "Umm...yeah sure..." I answer. He comes in and looks me up and down. "You should be fine." He scratches the back of his neck. He grabs a pair of pajamas bottoms from his drawer. "I'm just gonna quickly change in the bathroom." He walks off into his bathroom connected to his room. I end up falling asleep and having a flashback dream.

*Dream*

》BANG《 Is all I hear from upstairs. I quickly get out of bed and run down stairs to see Dad is drunk again. He punched a wall and I think my mom as well as I heard a female scream. I run over to my mom who is laying on the cold kitchen floor with my dad stabbing her numerous amount of times. "DADDY YOUR KILLING HER!!!" I yell at him telling him to stop. My dad gets up and slaps me in the face. It really hurt as I was a child and my dad has never done anything like this.

*End of dream*

"Lia are you okay?"Ashton says with his soft Australian accent. "What-what happened?" I asked. "You were kicking and screaming." He answers.

"It must of been my bad dream." I start crying knowing my dream was true. "What was your dream?"Ashton asks. "It was a true dream. It actually happened." I explain the whole dream and end up crying harder. "It's alright, every thing will be okay" His soft words blanked out my mind and comforted me as he pulled me into a hug. I place my head on his chest and cry myself to sleep.

》》sorry it's a short chapter a new one will be up tomorrow《《