Chapter 1

Your POV:

I was walking it school with my
White Cane it was raining outside I was moving my White Cane around to feel where I was going. When bumped into a boy we both fell I could tell because I heard a thump right in front of me. The boy said " would you care to see wear your goin-... he stop talking.

Damian's POV: I bumped into a girl I had my eyes shut while I was rubbing my head I said
"Would you care to see wear your goin-... I stop talking when I opened my eye and I see her's she had completely white eyes white a hint of grey. I quickly realized she was blind
I gasped under my breath I quickly picked her up by the waist her cheeks were stain a like pink and I picked up her White Cane and picked up her hand and gave it to her. She thanked me, I introduced myself
"Hello miss I'm Damian Wayne" I said with a soft voice, she introduced her self "Hello I'm (y/n) [Y/L]". Nice to meet you she said with a giggle I was so distracted on her that I couldn't hear what she was saying until she broke my thought wave,
"umm... Damian the bell will be ringing soon" she said.
"Goodbye Damian" she put her hand in her hand out for me to shake it but she was in the wrong direction as soon as she heard me say
"It was nice meeting you Miss [Y/L]" her spun around to facing me I shook her hand and when we entered the school she took off as did I. While 1 period I would stop thinking about her but still as always I was focused in class. The bell rang for 2 period and I took off, then I took off again for 3 period. The bell rang at the end of 3 period so went to a lunch line when I got my lunch I saw 'her' the girl from the morning I walked over to her table but I stoped cause I saw Jackie Green walking over to her the schools popular girl she started to talk to her and the. Jackie waved goodbye.
"Hello Miss [Y/L]" I said Then she waved in front of her where I was seated. The she proceeded speaking and said
"Hello Mr. Wayne". I heard the girl next to her snicker.
"So, Damian what class do you have next?" She asked "science room 305". I said. "Oh me too" she said. Then she introduced me her best friend "This is (y/fn)" (y/fn) flashed me a bright smile.
"I'm Damian Wayne" I said returning a small smile. The bell rang. "I recall we have the next class together" I said with a smirk on my face. She gasped "Right, lets go" said Miss [Y/L]
"goodbye (y/fn)" we said at the same time. We decided to have a conversation on the way to our next class. "you can call me by me first name you know right" she said
"alright" I said. She kept moving around her White Cane to feel where she was going . We reached class and the teacher assigned her seat next to mine. We were also assigned a project together. I told her that we could go to my house at the Wayne Manor for the project she called her mother and her mother allowed her to go. The bell rang and we had to go to 5 period the 6 period and 7 period then the bell rang to go home I meet with (y/n) at the entrance by a school and guided her to the black Limo that Alfred was driving
Alfred said " Hello Master Damian and Miss ..." "Miss [Y/L]" I said. when Alfred turned around to see her he gasped under her breath to his realization that she was blind. He drove us the the Wayne Manor. When her opened to door I help (y/n) out of the limo and I managed to get her to the front entrance without being bothered by my incompetent brothers. I opened the front door to find my brothers on the floor fighting. (y/n) said "Hello" loud enough so they could hear her they all turned the head to see and then they all gasped loud the ran to the front entrance and a introduced them selfs.

Your POV:

I heard running towards me the I heard three voices introducing them selfs the first one said "Hello my name is Dick" then the next voice snickered and said " yeah he can be a dick to sometimes, by the way I'm Jason. I giggled at his comment and then spoke a third voice "Hello my names Tim." I flashed a smile At where I thought they were. And then I introduced myself.
"Hello my name is (y/n) (y/l)"  them Jason said "that's a beautiful name babe" I giggled at the comment and felt heat crawl from my neck to my cheeks and the tips of my ears. I tried to look down to hide my blush.

Damian's POV:

When we walked in I saw my idiotic brothers on the floor fighting then the saw (y/n) and all of them gasped really loud and raced to the front entrance where we were standing to introduce them selfs, Grayson went first then Todd and finally Drake. I groaned softly when Drake introduced himself. Which I earned a glare from but I rolled my eyes. Then (y/n) introduced herself. Then my idiotic brother Jason had to say something that cause me to want to sock him multiple time in the face. "That's a beautiful name babe" he said with a smirk playing on his face and he glanced a quick peek at me before returning his attention to (y/n). She giggled shyly and looked down but We were still able to see that she had pink stained cheeks. Which caused his smirk only to increase.
I felt my face turn red with anger as I softly grabbed (y/n)'s hand and tugged her hand towards the stair and then mumble just loud enough for my brothers to hear "I'm going to my room, come on (y/n)." Then when we were done when one quarter of the project we decide that we should just do that for a day. I was about to ask her if she wanted me to read her a book or.maybe hang out and get some tea, when we heard a knock on the door and (y/n) made her way to the door with her White Cane and opened it. I saw Jason was holding a small rose with a childish grin on his face (A/N: let's just pretend that Jason is like 17 in the story but he still is Red hood) he spoke up and said "a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl" he then had a smirk on his face when (y/n) pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and had a hint of pink that stained her face he picked up her hand and placed the rose delicately between her fingers and the palm of her hand and then gently placed a soft kiss on her cheek and then whispered something in her ear which cause her whole face to turn pink. Then walked out and winked at me! I just felt like destroying his face then again she can't see his face. Which is good but even if she could see she would obviously think I'm better looking that him, Tt.
I walked over to a pink (y/n) and place a hand on her shoulder and when my hand made contact with her shoulder she immediately knew it was me and turned around and hugged me and then Said to me "what the hell was that! With a whisper/yell, I let out a laugh at her face cause she was pink but she looked adorable but then I frowned cause I knew I wasn't the one that made her blush.

Jason's POV:

I may seem like a B*tch but it's only for a good cause I am supposed to make Damian jealous, so that her could confess his crush on her. I usually flirt with every girl so I did with her to , it's nothing new to me, but then I noticed that Damian got defensive so it's obvious that he has a crush on her. It was all of Tim's idea, so all of us have to flirt especially Tim cause he is more around their age.