Chapter 2

About a week later on Friday after school... on with the story!

Damian's POV:

I have invited my friend (y/n) to the Manor and she gladly agreed, I just wish my brother will not try attempt to "flirt" with her.

Tim's POV:

"Okay, Tim today you have to flirt with her cause I did my part it's your turn" said Jason. "Ok ok, I will, try" I said "here she comes" the Limo was parking in front of the Manor and (y/n) was coming out.

Your POV:

Alfred was kind enough to help me out of the limo, when, Tim I think... no I'm sure it was Tim. He had open the front door of the Manor giving me a hug and kiss... on my cheek of course. I feel heat crawl onto my face. I felt something warm grab my hand and tug me into the Manor.

Tim POV:

I had seen her come out of the limo and Alfred helped her out I almost Immediately open the front door greeting (y/n) with a hug and a kiss on her cheek I saw her face had turned a bright pink. A smirk crawled onto my face I grabbed her hand and lightly pulled her into the Manor smirking slightly when I heard a yell and guess who was the one yelling... obviously it was Damian. "DRAKE GET YOU FILTHY HANDS OFF (Y/N)!" Yelled Damian.

Damian POV:

I'm not quite sure what's going on with me but every time I see a different boy, that is not me around my friend (y/n) I feel the need to punch the boy in the face. I heard the front door open of the Manor so I thought I should go ahead and greet (y/n). But when I saw Drake greeting (y/n) by hugging and kissing her. I was very infuriated by his action that a angry growl escaped my lips,  "DRAKE GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF (Y/N)!" I ran down the stairs and pulled her over my shoulder (y/n) let out a yelp but didn't bother once she felt me run up the stairs. I let her down once I made sure the door was closed though not locked. (A/n: though if it was...well you know what I mean😉)
I quickly apologize realizing that I had done this against her will. Her face was red and her eyebrows were raised and arched in anger
"What is wrong with you?!! You've been acting really weird since the day I came over to you house." Said (y/n).
Her expression soften once I said
"Look, I really like you as my friend and I really don't like it when my brothers attempt to Flirt with you."
"Look, Damian it's okay I try not to take them seriously because I know how they can play, well all except Tim because well, we both know he's never had a girlfriend before!" We both bursted out in laughter at her statement. The rest of the day we had fun by eating or reading a book.
(of course  the books with the bumps for blind people but I don't know what they are called)

Sorry for the short chapter 😂