Chapter 6

Hey I thought I'd give you a quick update before I get over loaded with school work! It's only the first day back to school and I'm already tired! Ughh GCSE's suck! So much work!

Hope you guys enjoy :D xx

---------------------------------------

Ava's POV:

I woke up wrapped in Drew's arms but felt something poking me in my thigh. Not wanting to open my eyes I slid my hand down towards my thigh. Once I got there I felt something large and hard in my hand, I looked down confused only to blush and whip my hand away from what was actually Drew's what seemed like large member.

"Angel that wasn't very nice." Hearing Drew's voice made me jump in his arms.

"I-I didn't mean to, I felt someone against my thigh and felt down to see what it was." I said whilst burying my head in his chest too embarrassed to look up.

He began tickling me like crazy causing me to giggle out of control. I ended up straddling him begging for him to stop, "P-Please Drew, I-I can't take it anymore!"

He listened to my pleas and stopped tickling me and dropped his hands to my waist. From all my wriggling around his member was now pressing against my inner thigh.

Feeling courage build up inside me I decided to be bold and ask Drew a question, "D-Drew can I see?"

He looked puzzled, "See what Angel?" I pressed our lower halves together resulting in his member twitching from the friction and I had to bite my lips to hold in a moan. He seemed to get the idea before asking, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm ready plus I've never seen one before." I said shyly.

"That's exactly how it should be! Mine will be the only one you'll ever see." He growled.

I began grinding our lower halves together enjoying the tingling sensation it was sending throughout my body.

"Oh Angel." Drew moaned.

"Babe I-I want you now." I pleaded.

"Of course." He complied.

He pulled his shirt over my head so I was now let in just my underwear causing him to pull back to look me in the eyes to make sure I was okay so I just nodded in response.

"I love the lacy underwear Angel I'll have to buy you some more." He teased.

With that he ripped off my bra with one hand and my panties with the other and growled at the sight of my body.

He caressed my body with his hands and I couldn't wait any longer so I grabbed his boxers and yanked them off.

I couldn't help but stare at the size of him in shock, "Don't worry Angel I'll be gentle." He assured me.

He laid me beneath him and straddled me. The feeling of his dick weighted on my entrance made me moan in pleasure and anticipation.

He slid into me and I squeezed my eyes shut due to the pain. "I'm sorry Angel it'll go away. Look at me." Drew demanded.

I opened my eyes and once my eyes met his he slid all the way in. I gasped at the sensation and after a while I nodded telling him he could begin to move.

He began thrusting in and out of repeatedly.

"Uh uh oh Drew it feels so good." I screamed with pleasure.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door but this didn't distract Drew from the task at hand. He continued to slam into me and bring us both pleasure when he barked out, "What I'm busy!"