Chapter 11

Ava's POV:

School passed quickly and soon Drew and I were on our way home to the pack house.

"There's one thing I need to sort out before we head to your house to get the rest of your things, okay Princess?" Drew asked me.

"Yeah that's fine; I'll probably be in the kitchen with your Mum." I told him and headed straight there.

I walked straight in and saw Julie baking.

"Mmmm it smells great." I complimented.

"It'll be ready soon so you can have a bit then." She told me.

"Great I can't wait." I grinned.

"What are you and Drew doing this evening then?" She asked.

"Well he said he had something to sort out and then we were going to head back to my house to collect the rest of my stuff." I explained.

Julie and I chatted away until the pinger from the oven went off indicating that the cookies and cakes were ready.

I helped her take them out of the oven and put them onto a cooling tray. "Mmmm they smell so good." I moaned.

Julie laughed and hit my hands away when I went to grab a cookie. "Not yet." She scolded. "There too hot you need to wait until they've cooled down."

"Fine." I huffed and sat on the counter swinging my legs back and forth.

After waiting five minutes I hopped down grabbed a plate and piled a few of the cookies and cake onto it.

"I'm gonna take these to Drew and see if he wants any." I told Julie as I started walking towards his office.

I walked straight in not looking up, "Hey Babe..." It wasn't until I looked up that I realised his office was full of men now looking at me. "Oh sorry." I said whilst blushing embarrassed.

Drew looked up at me from his desk and noticed my embarrassment. He beckoned me over so I rushed to his side.

"What did you need Princess?" He asked.

"I just brought you some cakes and cookies to see if you wanted any." I said to him and put the plate down in front of him.

"Thanks Princess it's great. These are our best pack warriors and fighters an obviously you know Chad and my Dad." He informed me.

Once I greeted them all I excused myself to go and get some more cakes and cookies for the rest of the men.

"Back for more already." Julie teased.

"Yes, there's a meeting going on so I need more." I said out of breath as I was rushing to get back quickly to not keep them waiting.

I piled a tray with the various cakes and cookies then hurried back to Drew's office. I quickly handed them out to all the men then placed the tray with the remaining cakes on the coffee table.

I went back to Drew's desk and grabbed a cookie of my own. Drew circled his arms around my waist and pulled me over to sit on his lap. After I had eaten my cookie I pecked him on the cheek before standing up.

"I'll let you get back to your meeting." I announced then grabbed another cookie before making my way out of his office and up to our room.

I decided to just watch TV and lay on the bed until Drew was done with his meeting.

Forty minutes later I was struggling to find something good to watch and decided to just turn the TV off and play some of my music off my phone.

It wasn't long before I was singing along to One Direction's 'Steal My Girl'.