How It All Began..

I was laying on my bed trying to listen to my music but I could't hear it because of my familys loud fighting. This always happens. Everyday after i'm home from school this is what i hear. I just wish i could drown them out. I wish they would just be gone. I can only handle so much. I get snapped out of my train of thought when I hear a deep voice... And not my dads. Not my brother. Not anyone we even know?  I'm very unfamiliar with this voice. All of a sudden i hear a shattering of a glass. "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! NOW!" The unfamiliar voice yells. With not thinking twice now i realize someone has broken into our house. I climb out of my window and fall onto the ground pretty hard. It hurt my back but i get up fighting the pain. Then. I see smoke leaving the top of my house. I now realize he has set fire to what i've callen home for so many years. I start sobbing and yelling trying to get into the house to save my family but its no use. The doors are locked. I can hear the screaming of my family and thats Something that will haunt and torture me for the rest of my life.

I blame myself for what happened that night. I just wanna know... Why would someone break into a home just to kill a family and kill himself in the process... But It can't be a coincidence that i wished for my family to leave and be gone... And then... That... It's all my fault. I couldn't save them. And now i will never see them again. The next thing i knew i heard sirens. Then i black out due to loss of blood. I hadn't realized but i hit my head on the fall. I wake up in a room. A hospital room. I look around confused. A nurse walks in. "Hello hun!" she says a little too loud and perky. "You're very lucky to have survived!"she smiles. I just start sobbing. "What do you mean lucky?! My parents and siblings are dead and i'm alive! Is that lucky to you?! They're gone and it's all my fault!" I burst out. I couldn't stop crying. The nurse frowns and hugs me. "I'm very sorry.." she says. "I... If you don't mind i'd like to be alone" I whisper. She nods and leaves the room. After that i'm in the hospital for about a week. I didn't eat. I. Didn't sleep. Didn't do much of anything... COULDN'T do much of anything... But cry...

Oh how i'd give anything to have my fighting family back and Alive..