Ashton & Amelia

*Amelias P.O.V*
After a out a half an hour of silence, michael breaks it. "Hi i'm michael!"he says. I smile. So...he's the one with the crazy hair colors...mkay. He points at calum. "This is Calum.".. Calum...dark brown hair... He then points at the one driving. "This is luke."... The blonde.. Finally he points at the one next to me... I look over at him..waiting for mike to say his name. "This is Ashton" He smiles. I smile back at mike and look at Ashton... The light brown curly hair... The one who gives me a good vibe. I smile softly at him and he smiles back. "I-...I'm Amelia.." I say. "Nice to meet you Amelia." Ahston says. That's the first, i've heard his voice. Everyone else talked.. But he just smiled.. I like his voice. It calms me. "You too Ashton." i say. Then he smiles. Next thing i knew i was waking up. I guess I fell asleep in the car. I open my eyes slowly and see ashton. I fell asleep and now i'm holding him.... Nobody woke me up though. And no one else is in the car. I'm guessing they were justtl gonna let me sleep. And frankly i don't want to get move. I look up at Ashton and he's lookimg down at me. I smile and move to where I'n lying down on most of the back seat and my head is on his lap. "Hi" I say. He smiles. "Hey..You still tired?" He asks. I shake my head no. He nods. "So do you mind if i ask what your story is?... Why you were at the Orphanage?" He aks. I look down. "Uh....someone broke into my home while my whole family and me were there.. I escaped by jumping out of the window.. But... Nobody else made it.. Not even the intruder. The house was set om fire..." A tear falls. I then feel a hand on my chin.

*Ashtons P.O.V*
She looks down. "Uh....someone broke into my home while my whole family and me were there.. I escaped by jumping out of the window.. But... Nobody else made it.. Not even the intruder. The house was set om fire..." A tear falls from her eye. I lift up her chin and make it to where she's looking at me. "You'll be okay. And whenever yoou need to talk we're here." I say. I take my hand away and she nods. "Thank you" she says. I nod and we go into the jouse.