Adoption Room

I fell asleep at about 9 pm because i was so tired. I get woken up by this bigger lady. "UP UP UP" She says. I sit up and nod slightly. I then unlock my phone to see what time it is. 9am. I slept for twelve hours. Woah. Okay. I lock it back up and put it under my pillow. I get up and get dressed into pink leggings and a black and grey ombre crop top witha pink bow on my head. I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket.

The lady walks back in and smiles. "That's a cute outfit you got there." she says. I smile. Then she leads me to a room. This is a room all the orphans go to every Tuesday, while a few people who want to adopt, comes in and looks at everyone and maybe talks to you". I nod. "Good luck" she says. I look down. All a sudden I hear a door open and about 20 people walk in and start looking around at all the people.

*Lukez P.O.V*
"Come on we're late already!" I yell.

"Luke is this even a good idea?! We're barley even adults ourselves and you want to adopt a child!" Ashton yells.

"Oh be quiet this will be good for us Ash." Calum and Michael yell.

"Yeah yeah" Ashton groans.

We get to the place and run in. I apoligize for being late and they just say to look around.  It is aranged from youngest to oldest. We all look at the little kids and fall inlove with how cute they are. Except for Ash. He's quite grumpy today..