Chapter 8- "Guilt...?"

Once he straightened his back he said "I'm going to pull out babe and then I'm going to push back in quick, it'll help okay? Trust me." and Jade nodded, letting him know that she was ready.

*Third person's pnt. of view*

Jade laid in pure bliss. Eyes closed with her lips smiling, while she laid enveloped in Lucas' warmth, as he slept soundly.

The night before he had taken her on an out of this world experience.

She still remembers the way his body aligned with hers perfectly, as if they were made to be molded together, like two puzzle pieces. She revised how his protective and dominant frame covered her tinier, more feminine frame. His hands caressing her skin, ignited fires all over her skin. His soft lips whispering kisses on her skin, as his hips worked wonders slamming into her at an undeniably pleasurable speed.

She remembered the way he hissed as her finger nails scratched across his back when they reached their climate together over, and over again.

"Mmmh baby, if you keep biting your lip like that, we're going to have an encore of last night." Suddenly came Lucas' gruff voice, still coated in sleep.
"I wouldn't mind." Jade spoke up with a smile, then she pecked his lips, looking up at him lovingly.

*Lucas' pnt. of view*

She looked at me with tender eyes and a loving gaze, her gorgeous orbs pulling me in, and  capturing me in a trance each and every time. She was just amazing.

And last night was pure heaven.

Knowing that I was the only one who has ever, and always will pleasure her in such a way made me feel like the luckiest man alive.

The way her body reacted to my touch, the way her eyes looked me over, hooded with lust, the way her mouth sang the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard made me feel as though I was out of this world.

It was just amazing.

"Um, honey, I have to go pee." She suddenly spoke up, breaking me out of my trance.
"Then go." I said removing my hands from around her body, as she looked away blushing.

She got up, and she grabbed one of the sheets wrapping it around herself, but when she took a step she hissed, and quickly sat back down on the bed.

"What? What happened?" I asked  worry evident in my voice.
"I'm sore." She said blushing.
"Oh," I said then chuckled, "Well you can't blame me for that." I said smugly, a proud smile on my face.
She gasped then hit me as she said "Shut up... carry me."
"You want me to carry you to the bathroom?" I asked.
"Yes." She said simply.
"YOU want Me to carry YOU to the bathroom?" I asked playing with her a bit.
"Yes." She said firmly, her gaze hardening into a serious glare.
She was just too easy to rile up.
"So what you're trying to say is that You want Me to car-"
"If you say those words one more time I will hurt you." She threatened.
"Okay, okay." I said raising my hands in surrender, although her threatening did not scare me at all, instead, it was just an instant turn on.

I picked her up bridal Style, something that I seem to be doing a lot lately, and then I headed to the bathroom.

When we reached the bathroom, I placed her on the toilet and turned away, allowing her a bit of privacy. When she was done, she stood up, and flushed the toilet, she dropped the lid and sat back down.

"Babe, I want to shower, could you turn on the water for me please?" She asked as I turned around, and she looked at me with pouted lips and wide eyes.

I chuckled at her puppy expression, then I shook my head, making my way to the shower, fixing it to a just right warm temperature.

Once the water was ready, I picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around me, the sheet falling completely off her body, and we entered the shower.

Except the shower wasn't the only thing steaming up the bathroom... if you know what I mean.

Having Jade in my arms was indescribable, yet there was this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that just wouldn't go away. No matter how I think of the situation.

I mean yes, I tricked Jade into thinking she was Marley, and I should've nursed her back to her right state of mind, instead of using her most vulnerable moment to my advantage.

But shit, after what I've been through, I just crave to feel what I felt before, and one night stands won't cut it.

So excuse me for being human.

*Dean's pnt. of view*

I stared at the shot glass sitting on the bar in front of me, cradling the clear liquid that would make me forget.

I wanted to forget, I had to forget.

She left, willingly.

I was bleeding to death and Jade decided to leave me there to die, as she ran away with her prince charming.

I still remember how he looked at her in the hospital, and how she stared back at him.

And she had dared to have the audacity to claim that she loved me?!

I still remember her scarring words while I was bleeding at the altar...
She kissed me then said to me "I love you, I always will, and that's a promise. I love you Dean Thompson, I-"
"I would love to leave today Jade." Lucas said sounding annoyed.
She kissed me one more time then  got up.

Then she left! She fucking left me alone to fend for myself with an injury that left a scar on my body, and her words and actions left a scar on my heart.

I picked up the glass and downed the bitter, burning liquid in one gulp, then I slurred "Hey bartender! Another one."
"Woah buddy! Maybe you should slow down." Suggested the bartender.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do! I run my life you son of a bitch!" I yelled attacking the poor guy.
"Alright man chill. Shit don't need to get all up on me. Here's your damn drink." He said shoving another glass filled with alcohol in front of me.
"Better give me my fucking drink!" I muttered then added lowly "you don't know my life! You don't know what she did to me! I bet she was planning this all along! Yeah! I know she was!" I exclaimed then once again down my 7th shot of the bitter liquid.

My new best friend!

"Hey handsome." Came a sudden overly feminine voice.
"Wassup?" I slurred.
"Nothing... yet, but if you come with me, you'll be up in no time." And at her words I felt her hand cup my private.
"I see." I spoke again as my eyes assessed the blonde in front of me.

She had a pixie cut with the light blue eyes, and pouty pink lips. Her body had the perfect molded curves, and although her beauty was 80% silicone, and 20% natural, I still found myself banging her later that night in a cheap motel room.

And although her practiced cries of pleasure echoed off the dirty walls of the room, all that went through my mind was Jade.

She did this to me, she left me to die, and she lied about loving me, and when I find her, I will make her pay for it. For the pain, the scars, the tears, the drinking, the smoking... everything.

I'll make her pay for everything!

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Sooo here is the update! Just as promised.

But hold up... what ?

What did Dean just say?

What's he on about? What's wrong with him?

And what about Lucas? What is up with him?

*Sigh* these men have issues.

Smh...

Anyways let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.