Chapter 9- "Dream or what?"

She did this to me, she left me to die, and she lied about loving me, and when I find her, I will make her pay for it. For the pain, the scars, the tears, the drinking, the smoking... everything.

I'll make her pay for everything!

*Third person's pnt. of view*

Jade stared out the window as Lucas parked his car in the driveway.

It's been over a month since her husband took her outside the mansion walls, well as far as she can remember.

Every time he would go out, he made sure she was distracted just to avoid her confrontation as far as to why he wouldn't take her, but Jade was smarter than that.

Lucas claimed her name to be Marley, but once in a while Lucas' mouth would slip and he would call her Jade, so she figured it out!

She knows why Lucas keeps on calling her Jade, and she wasn't going to let him get away with it.

*Lucas's pnt of view*

"Babe, I'm hom-"
"You liar!" Came Jade's angry voice, as a vase crashed on the wall few inches from my head.
"What the fuc-" I said surprised, but my sentence was cut short when I had to duck to keep my head from getting impacted by another flying object.
"You disgusting son of a bitch!" She yelled again this time came a bottle that splattered on the floor, sending shards of glass flying and pickling my skin.
"Okay! You need to calm down!" I tried to reason. I mean seriously! Was she on her period or something?
"Don't you dare you lying bastard! You have no fucking right to tell me to calm down. YOU CHEATER!"
"What?" I asked confused, did she just say cheater?
"Oh yeah! I figured it out! Jade huh ?! Your cousin?! Or is she really the slut you banging behind my back?! The one you go out the see all the time! IS THAT WHY YOU WON'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE WITH YOU! HUH?! IS SHE YOUR SIDE HOE! IS SHE YOUR BITCH YOU FUCK-" Her ranting was cut off when suddenly came a *PUNCH* from Jade, as her fist came in hard contact with my stomach, causing me to double over, coughing.
"Shoot!" I said trying to catch my breath. I forgot how strong this girl could really be.
"Damn it!" I yelled "Jade calm the fuck down!"
"NO" *SLAP*
"Okay! That's it! Nap time!" I declared, then my fist connected with her face and she instantly blacked out.

What? Can't blame me! I mean there's no way she would've calmed down.

For a second I was Petrified.

I keep thinking of the day, if possible, where Jade could get her memory back, then she would know that I am lying.

Because she lost it last time I knocked her out.

Oh... Wait a second....

"FUUUUUUCK!!!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs!

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I said hitting my head with my fist!

She lost her memory when I knocked her upside her head! And now! I knocked her out again!

"Great going Lucas. Exceptional work! Now if she gains her memory back, it's all your fault.
Shoot, I know it's my fault, you don't have to tell me twice.
Well I just did!
And now, I'm having a conversation with myself!"

I chuckled shaking my head, trying to clear out the sudden insanity taking place.

After a few seconds of gathering my thoughts, I picked Jade's limp body up, and carried her up to our room. I decided on letting her wake on her own this time, so I placed her on the bed, and left downstairs to get a drink.

God I hope she wakes up  thinking she's still Marley, because if not, I'm not sure what I will do, or say.

How would I deal with it?