Friday ~ 8

Friday

It's Friday bihh‼️😭

Yesterday my daddy flew out to England for a tour so he's coming back on Sunday

Yesterday my daddy flew out to England for a tour so he's coming back on Sunday. Guess what he got for me before he left!? A rose gold iPhone 6s!!😝I'm about to go to school now with Bianca.

"Lala I made you some pancakes!" She yells to me upstairs.

"Thank you!" I yell back. I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I get my plate and put syrup on my pancakes then eat them.

"You ready?" Bianca asks putting our plates in the sink.

"Yep." I grab my backpack and phone and head towards the door. We both start walking to school.

"So are you going to tell me who this boy is?" Bianca asks.

"I don't know...Something else happened yesterday so I'm not really sure if I still like him..." I trail off thinking.

"What happened? Please tell me Lala I promise I won't tell them..." she begs.

"Ok..." I pause and look around to make sure no one's listening. "He's called Deshawn," I mumble.

"Who?" She asks like she didn't hear me.

"Deshawn" I say slightly louder.

"What!?" She asks, she still didn't hear me.

"Deshawn!!" I yell at her.

"Yes?"

I turn around and he's standing at the school gate looking at me.

"Oh, hi😅 I was just...telling her..that we're friends now😁"

"Oh ok." He says.

"Bye Bianca." I wave.

"Bye, don't forget Lacey and Nyla are sleeping over tonight and you have to tell me what happened yesterday." She says then walks away.

"So wassup?" Deshawn asks.

"Nothing."

"Can I come to the sleepover?" He asks smirking.

"No." I say laughing.