Break ~ 7

"Ok girls take a 10 minute break" Ms Rosie says as she grabs her water bottle.

"So what do you usually do on breaks?" I ask Niah.

"Sometimes I go to the basketball courts and watch the boys play basketball. My boyfriend plays here." She says smiling.

"Cool." I reply.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She smirks.

"No." I say.

"Oh, well there's lots of cute boys at the courts. Come on!" She grabs my hand and starts running.

"Wait." I stop. "I don't know how to talk to boys." I say embarrased.

"It's real easy. You just gotta be confident and be nice. Don't tell them you like them though or you'll seem desperate." She advises.

I sigh. "...okay. But you gotta help me."

"Of course." She smiles and then we both walk upstairs to the courts.

As we walk in I ask her how old the boys are.

"15." She says.

"What?!" I stop.

"I'm kidding they're 6-11." She giggles.

I sigh in relief.

We walk in and all eyes are on us. I was feeling nervous but I'm trying to listen to Lacey and Niah's advice. I'm gonna be confident.

There's a few groups of boys sitting on bleachers doing different things. We walk over to the biggest group and they all turn and look at us.

"Hey Niah!" They all say simultaneously.

"Hey!" She says back. "This is my friend Kylah. She's new."

Some of them whisper stuff to each other and laugh. I look down. One of the boys notices and says

"Guys stop laughing you're hurting her feelings cos she thinks you're making fun of her."

"Oh trust me shawty, we're not making fun of you." One of the boys smirks and his friends laugh.

"Why are y'all laughing?" Niah asks.

They look at each other in silence.

"Whatever, where's Dante?" She asks.

"Over there" a kid points to a light skin kid at the water fountain and Niah instantly runs over to him, leaving me standing with a bunch of boys who are all staring at me.😭

"How old are you?" One of the taller kids asks.

"8" I say.

"You look older than that..."

"So why were you all laughing?" I ask.

They look at each other. I hear someone whisper, "Should we tell her?"

"Please tell me🙁" I pout.

"Okay...Tre said you must be Nicki Minaj's daughter cos your ass is really fat.😂"

I blush and that taller kid next to him goes red. I'm guessing he's Tre🙈.

"Cameron thinks you're pretty." Tre says.

"Shut up Tre." The kid says.

"Do you wear a bra?" Some other kid asks.

"You can't ask her that!" Another boy whispers. They start to argue and Cameron and Tre argue too.

"Umm..." I start to feel uncomfortable.

"Kylah, who do you think is cuter me or Tre?" Cameron asks.

"Umm...I don't know..Tre."

"Ha told you!" Tre smirks.

"Whatever man." Cameron rolls his eyes.

"Can I talk to you?" Tre asks.

"Sure."

We go to a corner where no one else can hear us.

"So wassup?" I ask.

"Wassup with you baby?" He smirks.

"I'm not your baby." I fold my arms.

"You could be...😏"

I blush a little.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Uh yeah I guess...😁😅" he smiles.

I have no idea what to do😶... I like Deshawn but I don't think he likes me back...😭 I'm too young for all this.😭

"I don't know...how about we talk for a while and then I'll decide." I suggest.

"Okay, can I get yo number then?" He grins.

"My daddy won't let me have a phone yet...😔" I look down, embarrassed.

He lifts my head up. "It's okay beautiful. Let me give you my number for when you do get a phone."

He gives me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"I'll use my sister's phone to text you until I get one." I smile.

"Okay. Well our break is over so I'll see you later okay beautiful?😉" he kisses my hand and then walks off.

Omg! Omg! I just got asked out by a really cute kid‼️😝

Niah comes over to me and says we need to go back now so we run back downstairs and luckily we're not late.

Night
Im lying in bed right now just thinking about what happened today. I wonder how Deshawn will react. I wonder how the girls will react...Anyways goodnight loves🙃💖