Part 1

Captain Gregory Slawson was making his way along the crowded streets of Della Norte, the capital city of planet Entara Prime. The planet was one of several earth like planets that had been discovered in the last few decades, this planet was circling the star known as Van Maanen’s star, a white dwarf star located 14.1 light years from the sun. His star-ship, the Alliance interstellar class cruiser  "Invincible " was in orbit, and he was making a social call.

     A few days earlier, his ranking officers and himself had been invited to a dinner to celebrate the signing of a treaty of friendship and cooperation between the Alliance and Entara Prime. Captain Slawson had been introduced to the minister of science and technology, and WOW! Minister Treena Suluswi had been almost as tall as he, at 5’11 ", she was just an inch shorter than his 6’ height. The people of Entara Prime were very white skinned people, the effect of circling a white dwarf star, while it provided enough heat for planetary conditions, made tanning or darker skin conditions impossible, even full daylight was equivalent to the light just before sunset back on Earth. At the dinner, Greg discovered another custom of the Entaran people, Minister Suluswi had been wearing a short ruffled skirt, and nothing else. It was customary for Entaran women to go topless, and Captain Slawson had done his best to keep his eyes on her face. Her face was gorgeous, with emerald green eyes and very light blond hair, but he couldn’t help sneaking peeks at her breasts, they were generous, full and firm, the almost snow whiteness of her skin made the nipples appear to be a much darker pink, and he could feel his prick respond accordingly. He realised that his erection was starting to show, and he could see the Minister looking at his groin. He flushed and quickly returned his eyes to her face, when her green eyes looked deeply into his light blue eyes he was hooked, when the Minister smiled at him, and asked him if he’d like to get together the next day, and the two of them could get to know each other better.

     He looked at the address signs, and figured out where he needed to go. The minister lived in an apartment complex reserved for government ministers, and he entered, and made his way to Suite 105. He could feel his sexual tension start to climb, as he knocked at the door.

     The door opened, and there she was. He was almost speechless, she was again bare breasted, and he was almost hypnotized, staring at her snow white mounds, capped with stiff, jutting nipples.

      "Welcome Greg! Now that we are alone, we can dispense with the formality of titles, come in! "

      "Hello Treena, it’s so wonderful to see you again! "

     He entered, suddenly feeling clumsy, almost like a shy boy on his first date. She drew him to her, he gazed into those jade green eyes, as her head came forward, and she laid a soft, luscious kiss on his lips. She drew back, smiling, and Greg suddenly felt more at ease.

      "Please sit down Greg, and I’ll get you something to drink ".

     In the kitchen, she drew a pitcher of Aldersis out of the cooling unit. It was made from a native fruit, and was quite similar to apple cider. She had also added some special ingredients, known to Entarans, to Greg’s glass, one of them, the oil from a flower called Elproxsin, had well known qualities among Entaran people. It would give a man the hardest, longest erection he had ever had. The second ingredient, the ground root of the Chalama plant, would stimulate the prostate to produce higher amounts of semen for several hours, and Entaran men would gush huge loads of semen, filling their partners!  Entaran men would use the combination for intense sexual pleasure, and reports from off-worlders who had been lucky enough to try it reported a big boost in the enjoyment of their sexual relations. Treena slipped some oil from the flower of the Eschavia plant into her drink, the root stimulated her reproductive area, causing a higher blood flow to the pelvic region, and a heightened sensitivity to her clitoris. Her orgasmic response to the Eschavia root extract had been nothing short of toe curling, body shaking bursts of pleasure when she climaxed.