Part 3

On the bridge, Veronika was finding herself a little too warm, but the environmental controls were at the correct setting. She squirmed around, kept seeing that smoldering, green eyed look that the minister had favored her with, the feeling that she was being caressed all over her body with that look. Her panties were a damp, sodden mess, and she left the bridge to change her panties. In her cabin, she was still feeling hot and sexy, and before she slipped on a pair of black silk panties, she slipped a tampon up inside her, to fix the problem of her cunt displaying how hot she was. Back on the bridge, she worked hard to devote herself to the tasks at hand, although the sexy Entaran minister was never far from her mind.

     Treena opened her eyes, yawned, and looked at the clock. It was 13:00 hours, and she arose, getting dressed while Greg slept on. She smiled as she looked at his sleeping form, she decided to let him sleep, she wanted to file her daily report with the Entaran science ministry, and study a few more quasars in depth that she had recorded and saved for research. Back in her cabin a few minutes later, she was busy with her tasks.

     After 2 hours, she decided that a workout in the ship’s gymnasium would be good, and she gathered up a towel, workout clothes, and reluctantly put her uniform back on.

     On the bridge, Veronika’s watch had just ended, and she had turned the next watch over to Lt. Commander Michael Esall. Deciding that she needed to workout, maybe clear her head of that sexy vision, she stopped by her cabin just long enough to grab her soap, workout clothes and a towel, and she was humming a little song as she entered the gymnasium. Her humming stopped abruptly as she saw the minister, completely naked, at the locker bank, her ass turned towards her. Veronika gazed at the snowy whiteness of her body, her naked snow white cheeks filled her vision. Treena turned around, facing her without a trace of false modesty, completely comfortable in her natural, nude state, and smiled as she saw Veronika’s gaze travel lower, staring at her entirely hairless pubic region. Seems that Earthers have quite a thing about hairless pubic regions, she thought with a smile. Veronika’s gaze finally reached back to her eyes, and she felt her pussy pulse with heat as Treena’s lambent green eyes again made her feel that she was being stroked and caressed.

     "Commander Masterson, welcome. What a nice surprise, it looked like I would have had to workout alone, and here you are ".

      "Minister Suluswi, " Veronika said, trying and failing to keep her regulation, commanding voice, fumbling for something else to say.

     Her locker was right next to the minister’s, and she could feel the minister gazing at her as she undressed. When she was down to just her panties, Treena reached out and stroked at the sexy silken covering of her panties over her ass cheeks.

      "Umm, so nice, I love the feeling of this fabric " she cooed,  "Silk, I believe it is called, quite amazing, that such a small insect, could produce such a wonderful fabric. "

     Veronika took a deep breath, and pushing her panties down to her knees, let them drop to the floor. Treena was now openly eyeing her body, and she felt a full body blush as she slipped on a pair of athletic style panties and a sports bra. As she pulled on her T shirt and a pair of shorts, Treena did the same.

     Treena led the way, and Veronika couldn’t take her eyes off the minister’s ass. The shape, the symmetry, the movement as she walked, all had her cunt simmering. They had the gym all to themselves, and Veronika noticed that with all the space, Treena would be right beside her, on the treadmill, the stair stepper, and the free weights. One thing Veronika knew, she would need a furious masturbation session after the gym with her double headed dildo. Back at the lockers, Veronika took a deep breath, and stripped. She could feel Treena’s gaze running all over her, Treena was intrigued by the fact that Earthers have that funny looking, crinkly hair around their pubic regions. Veronika was the first Earth female she had ever seen, and she was not only intrigued, she was getting turned on. Not only turned on, she wanted to enjoy some sexual relations with her.