Part 4

It had been a long tour of duty, and the dominion starship  "Invincible " was 3 days away from docking at star station  "Europa 3 ", orbiting the planet known as Tepiss 4. As the ship needed extended photon sweeping and engine decontamination procedures, the ship would be docked for 2 weeks, and all crew and officers were allowed shore leave. Being a major port, the station had regular shuttles to nearby planets, that were well known for their friendly, and sexually open, inhabitants, that always gave warm welcomes to crew members. Needless to say, the shuttles would be busy for the next few days.

     Treena Suluswi, minister of science and technology for the planet Entara Prime, and junior science officer on assignment for her home planet, was in a quandary. She had 2 regular lovers aboard, Captain Gregory Slawson and Commander Veronika Masterson. Since they were on different watches aboard ship, it was easy to have them both, and after getting a taste of offworld sex with both sexes, she wanted both. The hard driving of Greg’s cock, the passionate eruption that flooded her with his rich, liquid warmth, filling up her mouth and her genital region, contrasted with the loving caresses, the silky stroking, Veronika’s hot, wet tongue, tracing patterns of sizzling pleasure across her skin, and the sweet moisture she eagerly lapped up from Veronika’s fiery, creamy center, made her sure she could not choose one or the other, she wanted, needed both. But, with shore leave coming up quickly, she’d have to choose one or the other, for the next 2 weeks. Damn, she didn’t want to go without one of her lovers, but she knew that the rules against officers fraternizing was very strict. And she saw that the captain and commander were no nonsense about the rules. She’d have to talk to one or both about it, right now, she had a date with that sexy Commander, and she was hot and eager to get together with Veronika again, and enjoy the coupling of woman to woman love.

     Welcoming Veronika into her quarters, she was wearing just her usual attire, that she would wear on her home planet, the short, ruffled skirt, and nothing else. Treena gave her a martini glass of aldersis, mixed with the powerful oil from the flowering Eschavia plant. Treena loved how powerful it made her orgasms, feeling like a bomb of pleasure going off right inside her genital region, and judging by the howls, cries of pleasure and squirting releases Veronika enjoyed, it seemed to have a similar effect on human females.

     Veronika could feel her pulse thump, the sight of Treena, her snow white body, and just that short ruffled skirt just made her mouth go dry and her heart pound with desire, and she wasted little time in yanking off her clothes.

     The Eschavia oil was fast acting, in a steamy embrace on the bed, their bodies swarming all over in a rush of desire, both could feel their pubic regions give that familiar tingling, in a very short time, their centers would be creaming crazily, labial lips swelling with a dizzying rush of blood, and their clits would pulse and throb wildly.

     Veronika growled with pleasure, as she knew how explosive her climax would be. They quickly arranged themselves in that wonderful number, Treena loved the pleasures of oral sex, and whether it was with Greg or Veronika, 69 had become her favorite number.

     Eager to feast on each others sex, their hungry mouths cleaved to each others horny centers, Veronika relished the sweet, tart taste of Treena’s juices, while Treena similarly craved the musky, steamy taste of Veronika. They moved as if in unison, lips and tongues kissing, licking, fingers stroking, probing, driving each other onward, eager for the sweet explosion.

     Treena could feel it, she growled with pleasure as her pubic region swelled with that huge rush of blood, feeling Veronika’s tongue skilfully licking her to that blissful ledge. The feel of Veronika’s mouth closing tightly around her throbbing clit, lashing at her joy button just as it started to throb and pulse crazily, sent her flying over the edge, as she eagerly licked Veronika’s creamy center to a frenzy, she felt herself go, the glorious release as her orgasm burst inside of her, filling her up like a sunburst of pleasure. As her body spasmed and shook wildly in the throes of her Eschavia oil powered climax, she was aware of the keening wail as Veronika quickly joined her, cumming wildly, her creamy center pulsing crazily, squirting wildly, gushing her juices all over Treena’s face, and giving Treena plenty of sweet nectar to swallow. Relaxing afterwards, her body entwined with Veronika’s, Treena broached the subject.