State Drama Chapter 1

State drama

It was a normal meeting, America was being a loud mouth, Spain was being.... Spain, and Germany was getting more and more pissed off by the second.

Then there was a huge bang on the door,

"Daddy!" A voice yelled pounding at the doors of the world meeting.

"Vhat the hell?" Germany said, opening the door to a little girl. "Vhat are you doing here Vittle one?"

She looked up to him and replied "I'm here to see my daddy!" Immediately Americas ears perked up at the voice. He turned his head to see where it was coming from.

"Your Vati is not here." Germany said before he was pushed out of the way by America.

"Maryland! What are you doing here dudette?!" He said, swooping her up.

"Delaware is being mean again! He tried to take Annapolis!" The countries now noticed the stuffed cat in Marylands hands. The next thing to be known is that Delaware burst in the door with egg on his head.

"MEL!" He yelled, storming up to her. "What the bloody hell was this for?!" He pointed to the egg on his head.

"Cause you are a stuck up jerk!" She said, sticking her tongue out.

"You little wanker...." He growled, lunging at his younger sister. America sighed as he broke the two apart.

"Alright, what ever has happened, can we settle it at home?" He asked, holding the England look alike back from mauling Maryland.

Delaware sighed and stood up straight and yanked his arms away.

"Yes, I suppose we could. My deepest apologizes father." He said and dragged Maryland out.

3 2 1.....

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Okay, done. Now..... DONT KILL MEH! *Hides behind couch* I don't own Hetalia. I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever! ;~; I'm a busy person.