State drama chapter 2

State drama: Chapter 2

Okay!

Name: Melanie Jones

Physical Age: 6 Real age: 237

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Emerald

Personification: Maryland

Personality: Wanna be heroine who love playing with her stuffed animals. (Her favorite being Perry hall)

Name: John Jones

Physical age: 18 (Real age: 239)

Physical appearance exactly like England's.

Personification: Delaware

Personality: A tsudere with a huge heart when it comes to his sisters Maryland and Hawii. He is obsessed with trying to get Maryland to grow up and act like a lady. He tries to be a gentleman in every way he can.

Name: Lily Jones

Age: 18 (Real age: some where around 100)

Appearance: A cute girl with brown hair curled and in two pony tail. Her big innocent blue eyes give her a motherly look.

Personification: Hawii

Personality: A nice young woman with a slight (MAJOR) crush on The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. She is like a mother to her siblings, and a younger sister to America.

FINALLY DONE! Now we may continue.

~~~~~~

"America, you have a hell of a lot of explaining to do! Vike for instance, vho the hell were they?!" Germany yelled, pointing at the door. There was a loud crash and crying voice.

They looked out the door to see A girl with brown blondish hair holding a pissed off Delaware back and Maryland was laughing.

"I told you! I told you so Delaware!" She laughed poking his nose. "The heroine always wins! Right Hawii?!" The older girl holding Delaware back sighed and nodded.

"You little bloody git! Hawii, Let me go this instant!" Hawii frowned and shook her head.

"John, the reason I have to restrain you is because otherwise you will mutilate Maryland. Now, I can let you go, if you promise not to do such things." She said calmly.

"Fine... I promise not to hurt her." He said, yanking his arms away.

"Good, now, both of you apologize for dragging me here, and for being mean to each other." Hawii said, staring down the two.

"Sorry Lilly....." They said in union.

"Sowwy for putting a egg on your head John...." Maryland said, hugging the older boy. John blushed and sighed, hugging the younger back.

"I'm sorry for trying to take Annapolis from you, Melanie. And for pushing you." He said, stroking her hair. He knelt down and kissed the scrap on her knee. "All better?" She nodded and ran to hug Lilly. The countries all cooed at this causing Lilly and Arthur's eyes to meet. She blushed and looked back at Maryland.

Arthur stood there, blushing at the Eldest state. He gulped and turned to America. "So... Those are your sates?" America smiled and nodded. Suddenly a little girl with Black and blond hair bursted in with tony.

"PAPA! NEW YORK IS TRYING TO FLY TONIES SPACE SHIP AGAIN!"

America sighed and followed the little girl out. Leavening the other states with the countries.

I'm sorry it's short! It's like 12 am here and I have sooooo much to do! ; A; Life hates meh. I don't own Hetalia. I highly doubt you do either, so don't judge.