State drama: Chapter 3

Ciao! I'm back! :3 time for more randomness with the states!

Name: Raven May Jones

State: New York

Age: 17

Appearance: Only a little bit shorter then Fem!America

Personality: Fun loving girl, with a crush on a certain British Isle. She is very active, and love pranking with her twin Michael.

Name: Michael Matthew Jones

State: Massachusetts

Age: 17

Appearance: Just like America, just shorter.

Personality: Prank loving skate rat. He loves his twin sister and will do anything for her.

Name: Penny April Jones

Age: 15

Appearance: Green eyes with spiky blond hair that reaches her lower back.

Personality: Tomboy who loves to be a hero like her dad. She has a habit of being an idiot. She often gets in fights with others about football.

You may now read your story.

A girl with a striking resemblance to Alfred bursted in the doors, panting with her hand on her knees. Her head shot up and glared at the other girl.

"TATTLE TALE!" She yelled, tackling her to the ground.

"GAH! GET OFF ME!" The other girl shrieked.

"PENNSYLVANIA AND NEW YORK! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" America's booming voice came as a shock to everyone.

"But dad! She started it!" They said in sync. A third child who was a mini Alfred busted in after his supposed sisters and tackled them. Alfred sighed and glared.

"Who started it is irrelevant. Now, get your butts back home. All of you." He said, seriousness in his voice. He looked to the two boys, and glared harder. "What did I tell you guys about meetings?!" The children scampered off, but before Delaware and Hawaii could, Alfred caught their collars.

"Jonathan Democracy Jones and Lillian Divine Rights Jones, Explain. Now." He said, in an unusual serious voice. They gulped and turned around.

"We... We lost track of them.... Sorry dad..." Lilly answered, looking down. John had done the same as his twin. Alfred sighed and waved his hand in dismal. The two raced after their siblings, and left the poor nations confused, amused, and something that doesn't rhyme.

"Alfred... Who were they?" England said, finally speaking up. America froze, and panicked internally. If he didn't tell them, it could end up with them thinking he had a secret weapon, which could lead to World War III. If he did, it could result in England cussing him out, other nation hating him, and another World War.

"Ohonhonhon~ Why does America look like he's gonna shit his pants~?" France said, coming in.

"Oh.... Hm... Well...." Alfred, snapping out of his train of thought. "Those guys.... Are my states. Well, 7 of'm." He said, choosing his words carefully. "They are also my... Children." He spoke softly, letting it sink in slowly.

"YOUR WHAT?!" Germany exclaimed, "WHY ARE THEY NOT REGISTERED WITH IN THE DATA?!" He yelled in America's ear. America flinched. He. Never. Flinches.

"I.... I didn't want them hurt.... So I kept them quiet....." He said, looking down. The other countries stood dumb founded.

"America, we have to interview them. Just to make sure they aren't a threat." England said, putting his hand on his back. America glared.

"There is no way you guys can get me too let them out of my care! Last time this happened they ended up almost completely rebelling against me. Thanks to Mexico!" He shot a glare at a certain Mexican. "NO WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER-!" He was cut off by a pissy Brit.

"AMERICA!"

"Fine... I guess it's time they saw you guys anyway." He said, perking up. But then he went serious. "But try anything at all on them, and I will make you regret being a country. Understood?" He said, giving off an aura that would put a certain Russian to shame.

"Da, Ja, Hai, Si, Oui, very well, Yea!" A few voiced said, America went back to normal.

"Well, the hero has some work to do! See ya dudes and Dudettes!" He said, and ran off to His Nation.

Gah! I'm sorry it's short! I'm super busy and am having Writers block! Ideas welcomed! Along as they are PG. Vote! REVIEW! Oh, I DONT OWN HETALIA! STOP LYING TO YOUR SELF SAYING THAT I DO, CAUSE THIS AWESOME CHICK DONT! *Disappears*