Meeting him

Beep* beep*beep*  you got up as you heard your alarm go off. You head straight to your bathroom. You take a quick shower and do your morning rountine and go downstairs to have breakfast.

When you got downstairs you saw your mom and dad talking. When they saw you they greeted you with smiles. Then you ate breakfast and went to go get ready to head to your brothers company.

After you started to walk while listening to some music. And before you knew it you had arrived at the company and head to your brothers practice room. When you got there you saw all of them sweaty and practicing. Then your brother stopped dancing and ran straight to you when he saw you and hugged you tightly. You were shocked because you had just saw him a week ago.

Then everyone came and hugged you in a group hug. You felt as if you were going to die from how hard they were squishing you. Then the door opened and revealed your bestfriend jiyeon there at the door and jimin and jungkook both ran to her and hugged her tightly.

You felt hurt but still smiled. Then you remembered that you had to go out with your school friends today for a party before one of your best of the bestfriend had to leave to go to America. "Um..... Excuse me, but I have a appointment with my friends today." you say while getting your things.

"But why hara? You said you were going to spend the whole day today with us." jungkook said which had shocked you. But you replied with a "I'm sorry, maybe next week ok?" " ok. But... That is a promise." "ok I gotta go now so see you guys later."you say as you go out the door.

While you were walking to the cafe that you and your friends were meeting up at, you saw your friends at the cafe so you started to hurry and when you got there you quickly ordered a latte and went to go and sit down with your friends. They were excited to see you and hugged as well just like how your brother and his friends hugged you.

After talking you guys went for a walk at the park and talked more about all of you. While walking and talking with your friends you had seen a little girl in the street looking lost and scared then you saw a big truck going straight toward her then you ran to go and save her, when you had her arm you threw her to your group of friends and tried to run as fast as you could but you guess it wasn't fast enough because everything went black.