Hello

Hara pov

When you woke up you felt like you just got slapped.

Then everything hit you. You remember everything from when you got hit by the truck till now.

But you remember one important sentence that your brother said "my only family member doesn't even remember me.".

Then you got up and went to go find your brother/oppa. Just when you were about to open the door you saw.............JEON JUNGKOOK.......

When he opened the door he quickly pushed you back in the room and told you to sit down.

"Umm, where is oppa?" you say as you still wanted to find your brother.

"Your oppa?" jungkook says back confused. "Yes, my oppa." you reply back.

Then he was getting it because he was nodding his head. "Well, your OPPA is at practice." he said having no emotions.

"Ahhh, well see you later." you say as you leave him in the room. But before you could leave the room he grabs your wrist which makes you heartbeat fast.

" do you know where jiyeon is??" he asked. You felt broken inside so you just shake your head. And then you leave to go to the practice room.

When you get there you saw all of them except jungkook. You walked in and everyone had shocked faces because you were supposed to be at the hospital getting rest.

"Oppa!!!" you say as you run to hoeseok and you tell him that you are discharged from the hospital. He was shocked to see that you were your old self.

Everyone started to have a group hug around you. You were happy and excited to go back home and see your parents.

"Oppa, let's go see omma and appa!" you say excited. Hobie's face looked sad but he put on a smile for you so you don't suspect anything.

"Yeah, let's go!" he says trying to be as happy as possible. When you guys got to your house you ran and opened the door and you ran to the living room to see your parents.

But in the end all you see is an empty living room, then hobie comes and tells you that they went on vacation to LA and that they will be back when your grandmother recovers from her illness.

"Oh, OK! As long as they come back!" you say. Hobie then asked suga to go with him to the store to buy more food. So the other's stayed with you.

You and everyone else started to watch a drama. It was called the hwarang. It was a drama with tae in it. After a couple more episodes of it suga and hobie came back.

Hobie pov

I asked suga to come with me to the store so we could buy more food. When we left the house I couldn't help but to cry because everything I said to hara was a lie.

I had to lie to her because I didn't want her to feel hurt and broken. After a while I stopped crying and suga and I went to the store and got all the food we needed and headed back home.

Hara pov

When they got back I helped jin put away the food and then jin and I started cooking. After we finished we all ate dinner and i wondered where jungkook was so I asked.

"Umm, where is jungkook??" "he said that he was going to go to the store and will be right back." jin said. "Oh. Well goodnight everyone!" you say as you head to your room.

When you were about to go your room you heard jungkook's voice in the room next to yours. You just stood about to knock but jungkook opened the door and said "yahh!! What are you doing!! Are you eavesdropping?! Or what!?" he said which made you shocked.

Jungkook never yelled at you, before so this is the first time.
"n-n-no. I-i was j-just about to go to s-sleep but heard y-you. I-i-i was going t-to ask w-what w-was wrong." you say scared while stuttering. "Well! You don't need to know so get away from me!!" he reply back. You felt hurt because he was your first love and was your first friend.

You started to feel teary eyed and you soon started crying silently and headed to your room. Jungkook was going to grab your wrist but you were fast enough to get away from him. And once you got to your room you locked your door and ran to your bed and just layed there while crying and soon enough you fell asleep.

~the next morning~
When you woke up you felt like crying again because of what jungkook said to you last night.

Then you heard a knock on your door but didn't even move from your bed to open it. And you didn't even leave your room for the last couple of days and soon days turn to months.

Hobie started to worry more about you. Then he got a flashback from that night.

FLASHBACK
When I heard the door upstairs open I headed upstairs to tell hara something but when I got up the stairs I saw jungkook yelling at hara and hara was getting teary eyed.

I just stood frozen in place just staring at the two and then after hara left to her room I heard her crying a little.

I then go towards jungkook and say " yah! What are you doing and why are you yelling at hara." trying hard not to sound angry.

Jungkook just shrug his shoulders and said that he didn't even know why he yelled at hara.
FLASHBACK END