tell me its real

A/n
the original story is on mea_kunn's acount this is because I lost the password to the acount and I can't currently access my email. So if you what to understand what's going on in advise you to go there first but on with the story

Clouds Pov

I ran and kept running I had to keep up with his fast pace. Every time I had that perfect view of him he disappeared off another coroner. I tried and tried but my patience was running low and I was tiring out quickly but I knew I HAD to keep up.

My foot fought on something a I felt my self being pulled down

I fell. I fell but I thought  would be falling to the ground but no. I was falling from the air and I was coming to close to the ground for my liking. 'slap' I heard the sound but no pain. I looked up seeing a blurry blue and a bright red. the one in red was holding the one in blue by the shirt. there words were muffled. I tried to stand or at least sit up but found no success.

one sentence

five words

"why'd you bring him here"

I saw the one in red yell. The one in blue looked down. As if they were ashamed of them self.

Then again.I heard that sweet and always happy voice that I knew, speak in an angry and rough tone

"I will say this only once more Sam, WHY'D YOU BRING HIM HERE" Sam that name sounded so familure that it hurt. Wishing I could glide my tong  across those soft letters.

"s.....amm" my voice whimpered shakily. The both of them looked at each other then at me. I loved being able to say that it was amazing. The one in blue tore himself from the one in red and ran to my side. They..no HE lifted my head and gazed into my blue eyes with his soft purple ones. "I'm here sweetheart, I'm here" he said softly in a raspy voice. The one in red walked over to my other side. He seemed very angry. He kneeled down he roughly pulled me away from the on in-no his name is......Sam. The one in red pulled into a hug being gentle and soft I tried my hardest to move but my body felt like it weighed over a ton but, I managed to pull my arm up and hug back. The one in red kissed my forehead he then buried his head in my neck "I hate the fact that I'm so happy being able to see you again even if they are in these conditions". I lace my fingers through his hair. the sent of him is so nice and familiar.