Cold

Eyeless jacks Pov

It's been a week and Cloud has been very depressed but none of the residents knew why. Well other than L.j but he won't utter a word.

So I decided to take things into my own hands.
I was at Clouds door I opened it and when I walked in it felt like the temperature dropped by a good 20 degrees. It was freezing in here

I saw Cloud sitting in his bed. A thick frost covered his floor. He wouldn't dare look at me.

The black tips of his hair was gone. Maybe he dyed them to his original color. "Hey it's freezing here you'll catch a cold if you sit here any longer"

The now white haired teen slowly turned his head twords me. His usually blue eyes were dull and clouded. He had dark bags around his eyes that rimmed with red.

I flushed with worry. "Kid you look like you haven't slept in days"
I stalked over to his comfort. I dropped down on his bedside. He was still staring into a void. Though for only a second his ocean blue eyes flickers to stare in to mine. He looked completely worn out.

I let my gloved hand glide up his plush pale cheek. To surprise me it was cold and damp.

Has he been crying

Foot steps walk towards the door witch make me glance over at it. 

Some one that looked exactly like Cloud walked in. Though the only difference was that he had messy black hair.

His eyes widened at the sight of me. "Hey e.j I didn't know that you would be visiting". I was confused. Who was this kid and how did he know me. as far as I know I've never met him.

"E.j you've never met me before but I'm Dark." He said walking forth. He sat very close to Cloud wrapping his arms around him. He layed his head in the crook of Clouds neck. "E.j there are two halfs of Cloud me being one of them. The reason because of is that me and him are not human I'm a demon and he is an angel our body is not strong enough for our full power to be handled. So from our uncle Zalgo split us." He said as he kissed the neck of the person that I thought was Cloud.
"So to sum it up we are the same person "

"Wait wait wait your uncle is Zalgo" I almost yelled. The dark haired boy nodded. "Please address my counterpart as Light."
"Alright but can you tell me why Light is ....like... well.... that every one has been very worried about the both of you 'i guess ' and we want to know how we can help" 

Darks eyes softened "it's just been a really hard month"

He looked like he was on the verge of tears "um well do you want to talk about it if that's not to much"

"No no it's okay. I don't mind talking about it "the male locked eyes with the white haired boy.
"Are you okay with us talking about this in front of you if not we can leave"
Light seemed to be thinking but his eyes started welling up with tears. Dark seemed to panic "hey hey it's okay it's okay I'm sorry for bringing it up" Light griped his counterpart tightly as Dark hugged him whispering sweet nothings in his ear letting him know it will be stable. After Light calmed down,Dark asked if he would be okay if we left him alone for a while. He nodded and Dark gave us the okay to leave.

Fact: e.j and Cloud some times have cannibal feasts it's pretty gross
Sorry this took so long
I hope you like it but until then BAAAAAII