help me

Jeff's POV

I ran. I didn't falter for a second. I couldn't waist any time.
I arrived at E.j's navy blue door with a black liquid that leaked down it. "E.J OPEN UP, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!" I pleaded with my voice breaking through the sentence.
E.j unlocked his door and swung it open in an angry manner "The hell do yo-" his sentence breaks off "PLEASE HELP HIM" I let out a chocked sob. I felt so pathetic but my pride can wait my emotions can wait I just need to make sure the he's safe.

E.j POV

I always wanted to see jeff cry. He was a real dick hole. Yeah I didn't exactly have the best relationship with him but now that I see him like this I feel terrible for ever letting that kind of thought cross my mind. He looked pathetic. 

I let him in. My doctor instincts kick in and I start doing my job. I check Clouds vitals but every thing is how it's supposed to be, the only problem is that his heart beat is very slow. His pulse is nearly unnoticeable but it's there. I check for wounds, once again nothing. Nothing wrong.
I picked him up and put him under a machine that will show his brain activity.
Nothing absolutely nothing it's almost like he's brain dead but how would that happen I saw nothing that could cause that in his records. "Death of the brain can occur from accidental injuries or illness. High blood pressure can also cause bleeding in the brain and result in death. A brain infection, a brain tumor or a traumatic injury may cause the brain to swell and lead to death as well."
I say to myself. I huff in frustration trying to figure out what's wrong with him. "E.J"
I can't Think of anything that can cause this I think as I pace back and forth.  "E.J!" I don't think I've ever seen this kind of thing, maybe if I look though "EYELESS  JACK"
I snapped my head towards Jeff.

He was by Clouds body griping his hand "HELP HIS PULSE IS FADING!" My 'eyes' go wide "what"
I ran over to the monochrome haired boy. I was panicking I grabbed my defibrillator and charged it up. Jeff backed up. "Clear" I put them to his chest and his body jumps. It looked like I just sped up the process of killing him. I didn't know what to do I was scared this is a feeling I never thought I'd feel again. I didn't want to try the defibrillator again because I might end up killing him. I don't want to lose him. I can't. No I don't love him or anything but he is a very good friend of mine. If I lose him I'll be the only cannibal in the house. Then I'll feel all alone again. I was frozen I didn't realize that jeff left. Nor did I realize that I was shaking.
And crying

Jeff's POV

Swinging open Slenders doors. My tears blurring my eyesight "slender help" I whimper out in a broken groggy voice. I feel the invasion of my head,mind,and memories. Slender jumps up. He picks me up with a tentacle and teleports us into E.js room. The tall being rushes to Clouds bedside. His tense shoulders lower and he sighs. His hand glides over Clouds stomach and chest. "Get Sally in here now" he demands. E.j runs out and I follow close behind. Clearing my face of tears..

Slenders POV  <such long>

Sally is the only one in this mansion (other then ben) that can see spirits and that's what's missing
Clouds soul.
I need to find it immediately Clouds body is dying and if it dies so does he.
Sally and all the rest of the residents of the mansion arrive at the door. I pick Sally up with one of my tentacles. I pull out a picture of Light and Dark. "Sally have you seen on of these people wondering around the mansion". Sally nods. "Good where are they sweetie". Sally points at Cloud bedside "right there" she says as she giggles. My head turns to where she pointed there is one dent at the foot of the bed. As if someone was sitting there. 

Lights POV.

I sat at the bed side of my body.
I dont understand how this happen. But that didn't matter at the moment. Every one was now looking at me. I saw my body dying but I didn't want to go back in it well not with out my Dark and if I died then I died no bid deal right. "Sally does he have white hair or black"
Sally glances at me and responded "he has white hair" "light" l.j murmurs. Slender takes In a deep breath "Light I know you probably are going though a lot but you are not alone. I know that today is their anniversary. this week is the hardest one you ever have to go through but please this is not worth it. all the people around you right now care about you so much"....
I look over at my body then look down. I hear the slow beat of my heart ringing in my ears.
It slows more
And more
And so slow it beats. I scream at myself I'll be able to see them again I'll be with them
I know that flat beep is about to come to indicate that I am dead but it never does because I'm back. I curl up in a ball. Sams Hoodie still hung from my shoulders. The light weight of the flower crown still on my head and the warm mittens that cover my hands. I'm back
.
.
.
And I don't want to be.