one

michael ran around the house, giggling as he was being chased by luke and calum. the two were making growling noises and giggling as well.

'lukey and cally gon' get me!' michael yelled, climbing up on the couch, where ashton was sleeping. michael panicked and told the boys to be quiet.

'daddys sleeping. gotta be quiet' he whispered, putting a finger over his lip. the two younger boys nodded and they all tip-toed away.

the three ended up in lukes room and were playing on the floor with some of lukes toys. but luke didnt exactly like it.

'mines!' luke squealed, taking his blocks from calum. calums lip quivered and he stomped his foot.

'lukey, cally was playin'' michael said. luke shook his head, avoiding his older brothers stares, and continued to build. calum started whimpering and michael knew he was gonna start crying.

'luke, give cally backs the blocks' michael said, gently taking the boys blocks away. luke pouted.

'wanna build!' luke shouted, unknowingly waking ashton. michael hushed the boy and pulled out a box from the corner of the room.

'here, lukey, use these' michael said before getting up to see if his daddy had woken up. when seeing ashton had, he panicked. he had tried really hard not to have them wake ashton up.

'd-daddy, mikey sorry! try and be quiet but-but luke got upset and yell and then-then i-' michael rushed out. ashton chuckled and ruffled michaels hair. sure, ashton was absolutely exhausted and all he wanted was an ounce of sleep, but his babies came first; always.

ashton walked into the room the boys were in, sat on the floor and started playing with them.

'd-dada be prince and i-i be kni-knight and we save cally the prin'ess f'wom mikey d'a d'wagon!' luke said, clapping at his wonderful plan. calum stood up and ran behind the couch, standing tall.

's-save me! the ho'wible d'wagon gon' get me!' calum squealed and put a the back of his hand on his forehead dramatically. ashton chuckled and followed luke as he ran over to calum.

'i-i no lets d'wagon get cally!' luke said. michael roared in luke face and tried to ward luke away from calum. the roar slightly scared luke and he fell backward on his bum.

'bad d'wagon!' luke yelled, swinging his pretend sword at michael. michael fell and laid on the floor, pretending to be 'slayed'.

'thanks you lukey! save me!' calum exclaimed, hugging luke around his neck. luke smiled and put his hand on his hip proudly.

'yous wel'ome' luke said before giggling loudly. he ran over to ashton and sat in his lap, kissing the boy on the cheek. ashton smiled.

'i lovey you, daddy!' luke said, sloppily kissing ashton on the lips.

'i-i want kissie too' calum whined, walking over to ashton with an adorable pout on his face. ashton pecked his lips too.

michael was sitting on the floor watching this all happen. ashton gestured for him and michael slowly walked over, kissing ashton longer than the boys had. luke pouted and laid his head on ashtons shoulder while calum sat on the floor next to him.

and sure, maybe they werent the best family. but it was enough to make the boys happy, and thats all that matter to ashton.

-

happy new year, january first already wowza. i hope yall enjoyed this cause idk when the next will be. im still developing the plot and all, so if any of you guys have ideas please let me know.