seven

'daddy, wan' cuddle' michael whined, pulling at the hem of ashtons shirt. ashton was currently holding luke, trying to get the boy to eat his dinner. calum and michael were already fed.

'not right now, bubba. i need luke to eat a little something before i put him to bed and then i have a little work to do. maybe later tonight, okay?' michael pouted but nodded his head and walked away reluctantly.

michael was starting to hate having calum and luke in his house, taking over his daddy. he wanted ashton all to himself, just like it used to be. he wanted all the attention but now he had to share it.

michael walked into where calum was, glaring at the boy.

'why you and lukeys gotta be heres?' he practically yelled, pushing calum to the ground. calum looked up with teary eyes, his lip wobbling slightly.

'wan' daddy to 'self!' michael screamed, tears starting to form in the littles eyes. calum whimpered, covering his ears as michael let out an ear-piercing scream. michael fell to the floor and continued screaming, kicking the wall and pounding the floor.

ashton came rushing up the stairs after putting luke to bed and saw the boy having a tantrum. he looked at the boy in complete shock; michael was rarely ever like this, only when he was absolutely frustrated about something.

'hey, hey mikey. youre okay. c'mere bud' ashton tried comforting the boy over his loud cries. michael looked up with tear-filled eyes and saw ashton sadly smiling at him. he stood quickly and ran into his daddys arms, crying into his shoulder.

'youre okay, babe. everythings okay' ashton whispered, picking the boy up and rubbing his back. michael slowly fell asleep in ashtons arms, his cheeks burning from the salty tears that had fallen earlier.

-

calum was laying in bed, thinking about what had happened earlier. he ended up slipping from his headspace and walking to ashtons room with tears in his eyes.

'a-ash' calum whimpered, running into ashtons room. ashton looked up with tired eyes, having just fallen asleep. he saw the boy and quickly sat up, opening his arms for calum. the maori boy ran into ashtons arms, hugging him with everything he had. ashton pouted and held to boy close.

'baby, are you alright?' ashton asked, pulling apart from calums hug. the boy whimpered, but pulled away and rubbed his eyes. calum hesitantly nodded before shaking his head.

tears filled his eyes once more and he buried his face in ashtons neck.

'i - michael doesnt want me or luke here. he-he told me earlier!' calum whimpered into ashton neck, his wet tears making ashton shiver. he sighed and kissed the top of the boys head.

'love, michael was just upset earlier. he didnt mean any of what he-'

'ash! he-he did i just - i know he meant it. he looked genuinely upset, maybe hes right?' calum cried. ashton hushed the boy, stroking his hand through the boys messy hair. calum calmed down, his eyes drooping.

'youre not leaving, i love you too much to let that happen' ashton whispered. calum looking up at ashton from his spot between ashtons legs.

'mikey wont be mad?' calum asked, his eyes nearly closed. ashton smiled at the adorable boy before shaking his head. calum slowly nodded before allowing his eyes to close. he fell back slowly against ashtons torso, falling asleep.

ashton continued to stroke the boys hair, beginning to fall asleep himself. his eyelids fell and he fell asleep with calum cuddled up in his chest.

-

michael woke up crying, his eyes were stinging from the tantrum he had thrown the night before. he never did get to cuddle with ashton, and his heart was hurting even more now. he wanted to scream, but he knew how ashton might react and that scared him, so he, instead, just got out of bed and went to find ashton.

he slowly walked into ashtons room, knocking on the door frame. it was barely audible, the knock, but ashton managed to hear it and he got up slowly. ashton walked over to michael and hugged him, letting the boy cry quietly.

'whats going on with you bubba? telling calum you dont want him or luke here? thats not like you, mikey' ashton whispered to the boy, who was refusing to let ashton go.

'jus' wan'ed c-cuddle' michael cried, clinging to ashton. his nails were starting to dig into ashtons skin and the older boy had to do everything in his power not to yell at michael.

ashton scooped up the boy and took him back to his room, quickly lying down with him. michael wiped his eyes as ashton spooned him, rubbing the boys stomach lightly. michael smiled and closed his eyes.

ashton knew michael was the simplest little there was; he wasnt very needy and there was very little that bothered him. but ashton was well aware of the fact that michael got really upset when he was seemingly neglected or forgotten, but he abused the fact that michael was usually calm and collected and he made his baby upset. and he definitely was going to make it up to him.

-

unedited because of my lack of time

alot to handle, im sorry but i needed this ending cause i have the next chapter all planned out loll

im excited for the next one its rlly damn cute uGh