eight

'baby, lets go shopping today' this was the first thing michael heard when he woke up. he rubbed his eyes and looked over to see ashton staring at him. he smiled and kissed his daddy on the lips.

'o-okay' he said, his eyes still barely open. ashton chuckled at the sleepy boy. he sat up slowly, lifting michael into his lap.

'im sorry about yesterday, bubba. i was too caught up with luke to pay attention to you' ashton apologized. michael nuzzled his head into ashton chest.

's'okay daddy'

ashton smiled at his little boy. the boy was so forgiving and loving that ashton didnt even believe he deserved someone like michael.

-

michael squealed when he saw a baby blue outfit, quickly taking it out and showing it to ashton. the older boy smiled and took it from the boy, placing it in the basket with the other outfits.

'one more okay, baby?' ashton informed michael, watching as he nodded and looked around carefully. his eyes caught a little duck onesie. he took it off the rack and showed ashton, who smiled in return.

'we get for cally, and-and one for lukey?' michael asked sweetly, trying to sound as baby-ish as possible, knowing ashton couldnt resist.

ashton watched as the boy grabbed another onesie off the rack and handed them to him. michael was always the most caring person, and ashton couldnt imagine life without him.

-

'cally! lukey! gots sup'ise!' michael yelled as they entered the house. michael failed to notice the soft crying coming from the living room as he ran upstairs to find luke and calum, but ashton heard it.

carefully, he rounded the corner and saw luke huddled up on the couch whimpering into a pillow. ashton sat down and rubbed the boys back.

'hey, babyboy, whats wrong?' ashton asked softly. luke looked up and quickly leapt into ashtons lap, hugging his neck.

'c-calum said he h-hated me!' luke shouted, tears falling quickly from his eyes. ashtons gritted his teeth and held the boy tightly.

ashton asked why he said this, and luke replied with something along the lines of, 'he asked if he could do something and i said no'

ashton heard calum and michael hopping down the stairs. ashton stood and made his way over to them, standing tall.

'michael, why dont you go and show luke what you got him. im gonna take calum upstairs with me'

-

'do you think that was okay?' ashton asked sternly, causing tears to fall from calums eyes. the boy shook his head frantically, watching as ashton paced the room.

'do you think he deserved that?' calum sobbed and shook his head again. ashton stopped pacing and turned to face the boy.

he didnt talk, he just looked at calum, causing anxiety to fill his entire body. ashton walked a little closer and narrowed his eyes.

'do you think you need to be punished?' calums eyes widened and he shook his head, tears now falling rapidly from his eyes.

'pl-please no!' calum yelled, scooting away from ashton.

ashton sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

'i,' ashton paused, 'i wont punish you. im not your daddy and i cant. but if you ever do anything like that again, ill make sure you dont get away without being punished'

calum nodded, looking anywhere but at ashton. the older boy stood and walked to the scared boy, sitting down next to him.

'im sorry, love. im sorry i scared you' ashton apologized. calum just nodded, wiping his eyes quickly. he sat up on his knees and hugged ashton. the elder smiled and and hugged back, holding the boy tight.

'can you go apologize to your daddy?' ashton asked, watching as calum quickly stood and ran downstairs.

-

im sorry that its short, ive had zero inspiration