00 | WIT

Wit: A Novel
"Can you wash me? Can you drown me?"

A story about a boy who is afraid of the ocean because it is unpredictable

A story about a girl who tries to get him to see unpredictable is beautiful.
_____

Ever since Wit could remember, he's been afraid, horrified, of the ocean. It's huge, roaring waves could swallow him whole. It's vastness flooded cities and destroyed towns. As much as he hated it, he couldn't help but wonder just how far it goes. Just how deep it ran. Just how unpredictable it could be.

___

Beautiful, quirky Cassandra could never be held down the the rules of her parents or the stereotypes of society. She was able to hold her head up and know who was worth her time. So when she runs into the strangest boy she's ever seen, it becomes Cass's mission to help him overcome his fear of the ocean.

But Wit proves to be tougher to get through to than anyone she's ever met before. His fear of the ocean lies deeper than what he lets on. Now, she just needs to figure out why.

_____

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hello, dear readers. I am the author of this lovely work in progress. While I don't mind if this story inspires you, please, please don't steal my story plot and characters. They mean a lot to me.

Furthermore, this is the F I R S T story I've ever written that supports many movements. If you are unfamiliar with what they may be, I will list them at the end of this overview section. Please let me know if you're writing a book or planning to write a book or poem that supports any of the movements Wit does. Thank you.
_____

C A S T