Chapter 1

Finn looked out the window of the car, thinking of everything that happened in the last year. He had filmed Strager Things and IT, he learned a lot of new tunes in the guitar and met a lot of new people and friends. He was specially fond of  Gaten, Caleb and Noah, and of course, Millie.

Giving it a little thought he realized he hadn't talked to Millie since their last Photoshoot for Dazed Magazine. He felt bad for it, but didn't linger much on the thought, because right know he was headed to the set of the second season of Stranger Things.

He arrived yesterday to Atlanta and was now heading to a little town were they did the Hawkins scenes. He grabbed his phone to distract himself a little bit. He entered Twitter and looking through all the Tweets he found a photo of Millie. He remembered she was a host in a gala for Unicef a few days back. "God she is beautiful", he thought. Suddenly, he dropped his phone, luckily landing on his lap. "Did I really just though about that?", he said out loud , shocked.

But his astonishment was short lived, because of the train stopping followed by the arrival announcement. He grabbed his bag and backpack and got off the train. HE exited the station and took a cab. Once in the cab he grabbed his phone to see some texts he had received whilst he was at the station.

ST Cast + Duffers: 8 Messages

Noah Schnapp: 2 Messages

Millie Bobby Brown: 4 Messages